Heres a few pics from my Viperrrrrrs Pit. (Man cave)

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow you go a lot of stuff! Just need new carpet , sofa and tv. :cool:
You got a crazy collection of way cool stuff. :eater:

OP
OP
J

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just think it all started the first time a saw a burago 1/18 Red Rt/10 and i was hooked. LoL Im a big kid and my wife knows it so why not. I dont have the real thing yet and if not Ive enjoyed the hunt of collecting Viper things for along time. Trust me Ive got alot more collection than you see here, Books,Magazine, about 40-50 DVDs of Viper things that I have put on Disc , tons Of pictures and stuff like that. Id like to get it organized a bit more and let some other Viper fans check it out and just have some good Viper conversation. My wife bought me the Viper powerwheels for my 33rd Birthday but have not worked it in yet.

Last edited:

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take the cost of all that shi*ola and it would probably be a decent chunk down on the real deal. Not being a hater, just sayin'.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wow, you've been a member for 12 years....sell the little toy's and buy a big boys Viper.

OP
OP
J

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is that Pilot poster with blue GTS from? DO WANT!
Its a outside banner that a friend gave me, I had one already but it had major rips in it so I cut it and found a way to hang it with the other one.. I also have the save on everything...Not This banner that dodge put out.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i was (10-15yrsold) I was into collecting stuff. ComicBooks, SportsCards, ModelCars
When i was (15-16yrsold) I was really into Vipers and started collecting posters, models, ect...

At some point when I was 16 I was faced with the decision whether or not to buy this real nice 1:18 LeMans race replica Viper model that I had really really wanted for awhile. I was working my 1st job at HappyHarrys and saved up the 80 bucks after a couple paychecks. Just as I was about to drive up to the collectables/toy shop to buy the model I had an epiphany. I asked myself; Why should I waste my money on this useless item when I can start saving NOW and attempt to get a real Viper as soon as possible.

From that moment on my life had changed. No longer was a dreamer. I was now an achiever. I wasn’t that good of a test taker in school but It was my passion for the Viper that drove me to study hard throughout high school & college and get decent grades. 10ys after the starting my “Viper” ING savings account with that 80bucks, I purchased my B/W GTS .

I feel sorry for people that require the instant gratification of little stuff that inevitably that sells them short later in life. I hope that my story can help to motivate others to achieve their goals which is why I always tell it to kids when they ask me how I got the Viper.

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Dom that sure is a story.

So..... Let's just add to this something that has been on my mind for very very long now.
With this post I challenge a Viper owner to trade my complete collection along with display and all to make a trade.
Maybe there has to be a small payment with it, but my PM box is open.

OP
OP
J

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score