My '04 SRT is going up for sale after a decade of ownership

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning all -
I know I haven't been very active lately here - the family business has been taking up all of my time, and now over a decade after purchasing my dream car the time has unfortunately come to see it go on to a new owner. I absolutely love this car, and it has had Moton Suspension, Stop Tech rotors, Bellanger (sp?) exhaust, HRE wheels, and a factory six slot Viper hood installed all by the Snake Pit over at Woodhouse in Nebraska. The car has spent it's entire life in a heated garage and has been adult driven the entire time. This car has never been tracked or raced in any fashion, and was just a great escape for me on the weekends to go back road exploring.
I need to go up and uncover it later today, but the milage is right around 11,000 miles - I will get exact miles later today and try to update. I have the original hood and wheels for the car as well, and they will go to the new owner. Please PM or email me for any questions - I HATE to see it go, but my oldest will be headed to college fall of next year and I am clearing up some items in my life to make sure we have him covered. I am not really current on the market currently, but am thinking mid - $40K?
You must be registered for see images
I am TERRIBLE at uploading media - I will try my best here, but always seem to have bad luck. If anyone wants detailed pictures please feel free to email or PM your email address to me and I will send them on.

You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks in advance for looking!

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!
It's a bit bittersweet for sure - I purchased this in 2007 after my father and I had sold a business we had started a decade earlier. We both decided we were going to get our "dream" cars with some of the profits from the sale. I found my Viper before my dad located a '57 Thunderbird he had always wanted so we both drove over to Illinois to pick up my Viper together. He unexpectedly passed away the following week before we could go get his Thunderbird so the trip to go get my Viper was the last time we spent together. It has been a very tough decision to sell it, but the time has come and my oldest son has been accepted in to some pretty expensive schools. I appreciate the nice comment - thanks again!

Snake3yez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the story about your dad, and I completely understand your hesitation to sell it. There's nothing more your dad would want than for you to take care of his grandchildren and your son, so this is the right call, even if it means selling such a special car. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Snake3yez and the bump - it definitely has been a hard decision to make, but I feel like it is time and I want to do the best I can to provide for the kids.

I have had a few interested parties so far but no one commit yet - I will be sure to post up when it does sell. I still haven't made it over to my storage garage to get the exact miles on it, but I will this weekend for sure - I know it is right around 11,000 miles, but want to get the exact for the listing.

Thanks again everyone

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning! Please PM me your number or an email address and I have video of the interior and exterior with the car idling that I made for some other interested parties that I can send you. Exact current milage is 11703.5 miles.

Service records -Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse was my sales guy and lined me up with all of the service. Bill retired this year and since I have all of my fleet vehicles serviced with them as well I am trying to wade through the oil change service bills and pick them out. The service and upgrades were all done at Woodhouse and they are getting me the records that they have for an interested buyer on the East coast that is flying out next weekend to take a look at it - I am going to make copies that I can scan and email out when I get them. I will say that the party that is coming from the East coast has the first right of refusal at this point as I promised him I would not sell it if he purchased the tickets to come look at it until he had a chance to see it.

I am the second owner - the original owner was the owner of the dealership that I purchased it from in Illinois.

Thanks for the inquiry and the bump!

Rob G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning all -
I know I haven't been very active lately here - the family business has been taking up all of my time, and now over a decade after purchasing my dream car the time has unfortunately come to see it go on to a new owner. I absolutely love this car, and it has had Moton Suspension, Stop Tech rotors, Bellanger (sp?) exhaust, HRE wheels, and a factory six slot Viper hood installed all by the Snake Pit over at Woodhouse in Nebraska. The car has spent it's entire life in a heated garage and has been adult driven the entire time. This car has never been tracked or raced in any fashion, and was just a great escape for me on the weekends to go back road exploring.
I need to go up and uncover it later today, but the milage is right around 11,000 miles - I will get exact miles later today and try to update. I have the original hood and wheels for the car as well, and they will go to the new owner. Please PM or email me for any questions - I HATE to see it go, but my oldest will be headed to college fall of next year and I am clearing up some items in my life to make sure we have him covered. I am not really current on the market currently, but am thinking mid - $40K?
You must be registered for see images
I am TERRIBLE at uploading media - I will try my best here, but always seem to have bad luck. If anyone wants detailed pictures please feel free to email or PM your email address to me and I will send them on.

Thanks in advance for looking!

Rob G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Morning Bullsnake. Is your 04 Viper sold? Thanks ... Rob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members