Hey Atlanta vipers!

DublinOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got around to putting a hardtop on my RT/10 and the AC is less than impressive. If you close your eyes and think polar ice cap you could almost imagine that the air coming out of the vents is "cool". I need to have the system charged and checked for leaks. Any suggestions on where to get this done in the Atlanta area?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
many of the guys who would be able to reply to you are probably at Road Atlanta today and tomorrow. Hopefully you'll get a response tonight when they get home.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've gone to premier dodge in gwinette,a dodge dealer up by gainesville, and atlanta dodge on p'tree industrial by 285. All the same for the most part I guess. The dodge place off 985 in gainseville would rank highest,but you also have palmer dodge in roswell that would be fine also.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a host of dealers in the area, but few who'll touch a modded car. Consequently I have little experience with 'em.

If you're on the north side of the city, call Jason at Balanced Performance (678 546 3133); a truly GREAT shop that does alot of work on some local Vipers. Yous job seems straightforward enough so dealers can probably do it for you, but if you want to hook up with a shop that can do stuff dealers won't (and charge you alot less for standard work) call Jason.

If you want, tell him Bob (red Venom 650) sent you - he'll take care of you. If you're in Peachtree City though, its a LONG schlep!

Good luck with it!

OP
OP
D

DublinOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the Alpharetta / Johns Creek area so Balanced Performance is nice and close. Thanks for the tip. It is much appreciated!

Steve

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You might also try Mall of Georgia Dodge. They have 2 viper techs. I have limited experience but so far very satisfied with them.