Hey.... Tony is deleting and editing posts again.... great mods we got.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
thanks for the offer.. i went from around 500HP to a 30HP back up generator..LOL!!!
With the kids in preschool just not enough hours in the day...
when i was able to put up less than 500 miles this year that was the beginning of the end.
I saw it coming last year actually.
My wife is bummed about it too.. we figure later on in life.. definitely after the kids are older.
But i am already trollling the classifieds.. i am hooked.
Probably with in a few years if i have my way. if not... eventually...
Next time around i may try a GTS...
Again, thanks for the offer. have a good one.

Jim

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have liked to have gone last year too, but the weather was iffy for a 9 hour drive!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May 1st confirmed. The only thing that will keep me from attending is a track event. I'm sure you understand. Slaughter, Vipermad, lets meet up so we can show up together and tear up that beautful grass Tator has up there.

Reaction score
May 1st confirmed. The only thing that will keep me from attending is a track event. I'm sure you understand. Slaughter, Vipermad, lets meet up so we can show up together and tear up that beautful grass Tator has up there.

"Two-Viper-Chuck", Slaughter, Bugeater, George Murray, myself....and anyone else we can collect along the way!!! Rain or shine I'll head out (if rain, I'll hope it clears by the time we get up there)!!!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll move this since the ***** who started it doesn't know where to post his crap.

Reaction score
There you go Cudaman!!!! Would you like to solve the puzzle??!! :)

What are you tal ing about? I've been at work a l day.

Hey MP....I have this cool idea, and I think you can make it work!! I'll call you tomorrow!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187