Hey You VA/MD/DC/PA/DE Viper Guys!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since Jason Heffner moved his shop to Florida, there's been a huge void for Viper service in the DC/Baltimore metro areas. I've seen a lot of people posting here looking for a good shop to work on their cars.

Well here's a big plug for Jeff Sherwin at Safford Dodge in Springfield, VA (703-866-1750). Most of you local guys already know him and know that the work of his shop (even though it's a dealership) is top notch and very professional. Not only do they do warranty work, but they'll install any kind of aftermarket part you want (unfortunately at the moment they don't do exhaust work).

A friend of mine in Europe (and a fellow Viper owner) recently bought a couple of cars for a couple of friends to be shipped overseas but they wanted to have a bunch of stuff installed on the cars before shipping. I took the cars to Jeff's shop and not only was the work performed flawlessly, Jeff went way out of his way to accomodate everybody's schedule.

One of the vehicles was an SRT RAM and it only needed a tonneau cover. Unfortunately, the shipper destroyed the tonneau cover in transit and so it was never installed. The SRT RAM sat in Jeff's shop for several weeks and they never made a dime on any work or storage, but Jeff was very accomodating in keeping the truck till it was ready to be shipped.

Now if we can only talk him into opening his own shop!