High Quality Floormats For Sale Cheap!!

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started this thread and I officially just wanted to say for the record that I have no anomosity against Maurice, nor have I said anything negative about Maurice on any of my above comments. I simply stated that it was "a shame" that I could not return them. I believe it was a few others ideas on here to express their displeasure with the way this transaction occured. My wife made the mistake, and I called Maurice personally to discuss this after some e-mail exchanges. He has greatfully offered to sell me another set at a discount, which I will do here shortly. I learned the hard way, never let the wife by parts for my other girl.

I agree that it is a shame Maurice would not take them back. And guess what else I found out. These mats won't even fit a Gen 3. He made the mats based on the kind of car I have, and because my wife checked the wrong box he threw the Fangs logo on the mats with the script of a Gen 2. How the hell can I sell mats with a Gen 3 logo on it and they only fit Gen 1 and Gen 2?! A bit surprising that Maurice didn't question the odd order...I spoke with him over the phone to no avail. Kinda uncool IMO.

Guess I am stuck with these.

Kinda negative...don't you think?