Holy crap! Kid drives a Viper!

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a bunch of crap! No way could that kid even reach the brake/clutch pedal little loan push it to the floor!

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you listen at 46 seconds there is a little change in the color and the sound. I'm sure they switched out drivers at that point.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you listen at 46 seconds there is a little change in the color and the sound. I'm sure they switched out drivers at that point.

exactly. no way he's driving that thing!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its dead obvious guys, even his "Start up" was a joke. Cant you tell they added the sound clip later. The kid didnt even start the car. Dont get worked up over this, it was a joke. I found it funny.

Jon

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BS BS BS BS BS

my (8) year-old

1. could never reach the pedals.

2. could never see over the dash.

also, you can see that the clip is not continuous. obviously the kid got out, and an adult stepped in.

it was funny though.

Scott5ppg

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter just learned how to drive a stick this past weekend, IN THE VIPER. Call me crazy but she did great! Not to small, 5'4" 115lbs.
Driving 1st thru 4th several times never even jumping or stalling. Just braging on my kid...

Scott
2001 GTS ACR

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter just learned how to drive a stick this past weekend, IN THE VIPER. Call me crazy but she did great! Not to small, 5'4" 115lbs.
Driving 1st thru 4th several times never even jumping or stalling. Just braging on my kid...

Scott
2001 GTS ACR

Your kid is destined to be a gearhead. By letting her learn on a Viper, I hope you have money to buy her first car (A Viper, Ferrari, etc.) :)

p.s.--You're A LOT braver than I am. A former gf asked me to teach her to drive a stick (insert dirty joke here) on the Viper. I said I'd teach her on the Viper if she let me know who her drug dealer was. Amazingly, we're no longer together :D

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a guy with extra time on his hands, but he waited to long, the sun was setting so his editing job was not to hot.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look at the kid when he starts it, he would have lunged his body to push the clutch and he didn't cute vid tho LOL

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He shoots the kids as they get into the Viper, puts the video camera on a stand, presses pause, kicks the kids out, gets in and asks them to press play, starts the Viper and drives off. Funny!

flyboy618

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You go girl, I can't believe you shared your viper on the first date! You ****. :nono: (I'm posting this via my husband's log in) How do you know if they like you or just want you for your car? I got my viper after we were married, so I don't have to worry about it. -MS. Venom in Colorado.

ViperRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are just to easy on calling BS.

It's so darn obvious, there's no need to even mention it!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
flyboy618 (or whoever you are)

your above post is coming out VERY WRONG. i really hope the name calling of Leslie (i WILL NOT REPEAT IT) was meant as a joke because it is not coming out that way.

do you really think your lengthy (2) month / (9) post tenure here allows you to open your piehole to anyone here in that manner? you obviously know NONE OF US INCLUDING LESLIE, or THE SITUATION SHE IS DESCRIBING.

i am therefore requesting of the moderators under these two policies:

2. Personal assaults, threats, stalking, promotion or suggestions of illegal activity, use of copyrighted material, fraudulent statements, or comments derogatory to any social group or individual will be subject to deletion.

3. Posts attacking other posters rather than disagreeing with the post will be subject to deletion.

that "flyboy618" recieve strike (1), AND the post be deleted IMMEDIATELY out of respect to Leslie.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was just about to say it. Just watched it and saw a little color change but the sound was totally different.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
flyboy618 (or whoever you are)

your above post is coming out VERY WRONG. i really hope the name calling of Leslie (i WILL NOT REPEAT IT) was meant as a joke because it is not coming out that way.

do you really think your lengthy (2) month / (9) post tenure here allows you to open your piehole to anyone here in that manner? you obviously know NONE OF US INCLUDING LESLIE, or THE SITUATION SHE IS DESCRIBING.

i am therefore requesting of the moderators under these two policies:

2. Personal assaults, threats, stalking, promotion or suggestions of illegal activity, use of copyrighted material, fraudulent statements, or comments derogatory to any social group or individual will be subject to deletion.

3. Posts attacking other posters rather than disagreeing with the post will be subject to deletion.

that "flyboy618" recieve strike (1), AND the post be deleted IMMEDIATELY out of respect to Leslie.

oh, and BTW - i just realized that this INCREDIBLY HURTFUL remark was made by ONE OF OUR VENDORS. :hitfan:

that is quite the marketing dept you have there flyboy. :rolleyes:

(Leslie is one of the NICEST people you will EVER meet, and YES, i am PISSED at your comment.)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You go girl, I can't believe you shared your viper on the first date! You ****. :nono: (I'm posting this via my husband's log in) How do you know if they like you or just want you for your car? I got my viper after we were married, so I don't have to worry about it. -MS. Venom in Colorado.

Ummmm, no, just no. We don't talk to each other here in that manner. My guess is you thought it would be funny to talk to another woman in this matter. But it ain't. Not here. And your admission that you used your husbands account who happens to be a vendor here is unacceptable. At this point I could turn your account off but as I suspect you THOUGHT you were simply trash talking I will simply refer it to the full web committee, but you are hereby warned, do not come here and use anothers account in this manner with that kind of language. What you said is the kind of comment that is only acceptable when you have known someone personally for some time, either in person or on the internet. And on the internet that certainly does not mean your first post using your husbands account.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you guys got that all wrong... looked like two girls joking to me?

maybe.

but i have found that "that" word that was used, is one of the few derogatory "female specific" words that most women have a hard time finding any humor in, especially like lee said, when they dont even know each other. two people can jokingly call each other the "n" word in a discussion, but you had better find a way to make sure that the use and context of that word is 100% clear before you use it, especially with someone you dont know.

am i wrong? maybe. but i spoke to leslie about it and other things today, and she found NO HUMOR in it, and i think that ends the discussion anyway.