Honestly...what are you going to do?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When that fateful day comes that Vipers are not made anymore? The value of Viper's is going to double. Gen 1's will be going for 60k, Gen 2's for 70-80k, gen 3's for 100k, and gen 4's for like 130k.

Are you gonna sell? Or are you gonna remain faithful? If you sell, what is your price?

Me personally, my Viper is not for sale. Not now, not ever. No matter the price. I hope to eventually collect all generations of Viper. But...what would be your price for your Viper?

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if I could sell my gen 3 for 80K I would in a heart beat. no problem. The initial shock of SRT not being built anymore will be big, but eventualy it will settle down like any other collector car.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
as long as some company like year one makes repro parts to keep them going, then keep it.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are not Shelbys, yet. And with the price of gas still going up, any gas guzzler v8 or v10 including the Viper will be a hard sell. Drive it but dont plan on useing it for retirement!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ex wifes uncle Artie---( connected) once said---"never fall in love with your possesions". I for one will never forget that. John

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will just keep it. I still have my first car 1968 Camaro Z-28. I also do not plan on selling My Hummer, or My 2000 Prowler "Black" with 5800 miles. I just enjoy them and know that 3 of the 4 will most always always have a market. Daily drivers are to sell!!!