Hood pad with logo

amazingmum4d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try R&J distributing under accessories,then click on interior, i think this , is what you are looking for ,I had them do one for me ,I hope this helps

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the hood pad, just what is it for and what does it do. Has anyone removed it?

I'm no professional but the hood pads act as an insulation and also for noise and vibration control.

Cheers
patrick

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the hood pad, just what is it for and what does it do. Has anyone removed it?

I'm no professional but the hood pads act as an insulation and also for noise and vibration control.

Cheers
patrick

what he said. To protect the very $$$$$ hood.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This summer several of us put an order in for the hood pads with logos through R&J Distributing. We were refunded our money after the hoods never arrived from the distributor(to R&J).

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably has something to do with them being on national back order. I work for a Dodge dealer and ordered one 3 months ago and still nothing.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have a weekend to spare you can paint your own hood. You just need a couple of spray cans and patient on taping the logo. I did mine when someone here did it and post the result. Not hard really. Check my photos if you got a chance. Good luck. :2tu: