Houston VCA - Thanks Henne$$ey, NW Dodge, RSI and James Wood

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to make a post to thank the sponsors and the organizer of the last Houston VCA Christmas event. Many of you read the invitation b/c it was posted here, so you know what i'm talking about.

We started out at [******] Performance with appetizers, drinks and a tour of his facility. Afterwards, we went to NorthWest Dodge for lunch (beef and chicken fajitas). They treated us like gold and had a room set-up on the second floor with tables and food from Ninfa's. Finally, we ended up at RSI for dessert and a tour of their amazing shop!!! All three sponsors paid for all the food and drinks and gave up their Saturday's to visit with all of us. THANK YOU! :)

Finally, i'd like to thank James Wood, who unselfishly gave of his time to put this whole thing together. Without James, we would not have had a XMAS event, you did a great job James!

Unfortunately the weather was horrible, with rain throughout the whole day. I didn't take many pictures (like I usually do) due to the inclement weather.

Mark your calendar's, the next Houston VCA event will be the V-10 Challenge, run in conjunction with the TX2K6 - Supra Nationals. I hope to see all of you there!!!!!

Peter