How did I do

k4site

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2005 viper black/black, 20 miles, new car for $67,762. Was looking for a Z06 but GM just raised the prices $ 4000 and with additional dealer markup I could buy a viper cheaper. I really wanted a roadster any way. I have always wanted to try one out and I have owned lots of vetts.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2005 viper black/black, 20 miles, new car for $67,845. Was looking for a Z06 but GM just raised the prices $ 4000 and with additional dealer markup I could buy a viper cheaper. I really wanted a roadster any way. I have always wanted to try one out and I have owned lots of vetts.
I think you did GREAT, and congrats on the new ride! Besides, you didn't want another one of those Vettes:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/auto/car-news-car28.html

"Corvettes can be seen all over the place, but lower sales make a Viper more exclusive. So do its other qualities."

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Copperhead with 372 miles for $68,000. A pretty good deal by my estimations.

Welcome to Viper nation.

In my opinion it is more elite that the throngs of corvette owners. A fine car. Just a bit more ordinary.