How do I shrink my sig. picuture?

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to have a picture of my car in my signature area. I was able to upload the picture, but its way too big. Anyone?? thanks in advnace..

Reaction score
You can leave the link if you want....but, as you can hopefully see while browsing the Forums, there are no images allowed in sigs. Been that way for years, not likely to change. You do have your Gallery, I noticed! Cool!

OP
OP
R

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess what I meant was, how do I get the picture like yours is, under your name?

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermad, your answer is confusing. There're are any number of posts, yours included, that have a picture below the user name (signature?) which is what RPHJR is refering to. I'd be interested a clarification too. Is this a member only feature? Than :confused: ks, AT

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RPHJR: I think what you are asking is how do you get a picture to appear under your user name. That (on this forum) is called an avatar. User Vipermad is the site administrator, but I believe only registered VCA Members can have an avatar.

Reaction score
Ahhh, let me clear any confusion.... :)

the first post talked about the "signature area", which is typically some sort of text appended to your post. The image under the username is called an Avatar (thanks Todd!), and I upload those for all Viper Owners....please be sure your Viper info is completely filled out in your profile.

I hope that helped.... :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang