How many will keep their GEN II AND purchase SRT. ..How many will Sell GEN II 4 SRT

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold my RT/10, Sold my GT-2 and will be selling my GTS to make room for my SRT-10 and my Comp Coupe. Maybe a new GTS or SRT-10 / GTS in the future.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will have to sell my RT/10 for the Black SRT. I cannot keep both.
crying.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already sold my GTS... but not to make room for the SRT.

It's doubtful I could have kept both - I had 4 bikes and 4 cars when I ordered the SRT, and another car would be too much. I would have sold my GTS anyways to get the SRT, but I would have bought another GTS later on.

The way I look at it, the GTS will always have a special place in my heart - someday down the line I will look at the entire run of GTS's and pick one that appeals to me the most and keep it for the long haul. Right now, I'd have to say that might be a black/silver '99..

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will probably keep both for a while, decide which I like the most, then bet rid of one. It would be REAL hard to see the GTS depart -- every time I see it, something inside informs me I would be sorry later.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keeping both (97 GTS) and the SRT for the next 100 or so years. Currently trying to come up with a way to take em with me after that.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for srt 10 to come in.I have not been impressed with what we have found out and seen so far.Mine will be black.Its possible after I drive it around the block and possibly don't like it I may let the dealer have it. Bruce

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTS Bruce:
Waiting for srt 10 to come in.I have not been impressed with what we have found out and seen so far.Mine will be black.Its possible after I drive it around the block and possibly don't like it I may let the dealer have it. Bruce

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Total agreement here, Bruce! Mine is ordered in black as well, like my '93 was.

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a black one on order, but I will not sell my GTS until I drive the SRT. I want to make sure I still have a car I like to drive and be seen driving.
cool.gif

Has anyone heard if the dealers will take them off our hands for a reasonable price? Say +$5000? Or will we be on our own to sell them in the after market, if the overall experience is just not quite right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187