HRE 547 Wheels at Cost

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of HRE 547 Polished that My Customer Backed out of I will SELL AT COST call or email if interested at 519-763-8473 or 519-239-9793. They are 18" with viper etched emblems My cost is $4320. including shipping Clear coat can still be added at a cost of $45. per wheel or $180

BRAND NEW

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to get HRE to make me some 20" rims for my own viper they will not do so unless I get 4 orders for 20" rims. Pirelli makes the P zero rossi in a 345/25R20 and a 285/30R20 for the front. If anyone is interested let me know I really want to get a set.

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

I would be more interested in 20" for my Viper.
So I would like to know how much they would be.

BLS,

I might be interested in selling my BBS wheels, but I wasn't
thinking about it. They are brand new with no miles on them.
How much would you be willing to pay for them?
Let me know,
Regards,

Steve

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that would make two of us....I would unload my brand new BBS wheels for a set of 20"s.... I would want to check fit first though as I have lowered the car with the Eibach's from JonB

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hitting up John at HRE right now for a price quote will need to know which zip code everyone lives in. Will work pirelli on Monday

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may have screwed up on my calculations, but I believe the 20" wheel/tire combo mentioned for the rear (345/25/20) would drop your ride height 1/2" in the rear and the total overall difference in height would be nearly 1" shorter in the rear (may need to recal your speedo??). The fronts is the opposite. I believe the 20" wheel/tire combo mentioned (285/30/20)would be more than 1" taller and raise the car more than 1/2". I am sure someone will correct my error, if I did miscalculate the numbers. But you may upset the balance of the car when compared to the stock tire sizes unless you try some other tire combos. .

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tire sizes I picked are the same used by Startech. I have set of 345/25r20 in stock on a set of hre wheels which r going on a lamborgini diablo on thurday so I will try to get a picture of the tire beside my viper. Tire looks hot !!!!!!!!!! This is the first set pirelli ever made the flew them over from italy jus for this car. If you look on their web page they don't even show them.

If any one is interested please email me back I will not be making any money on the rims or tires. Call me if you want more info at 519-239-9793 or 519-763-8473

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a copy of the email from HRE WHEELS

Note the price has a surcharge at the bottom depending on how many orders r recieved

You should have just gotten your 18" update, now I'd like to move onto the bigger fish, the 20" =)

Call Me for Pricing

Well if I left any information out please call or email me and I'll get it answered right away. If not I hope these layouts help you in pricing out your customers. And remember once we get the 50% deposit I put the order through it will take approximately 90 days if not more.
Thanks again for your time and I'll talk with you soon.

Pirelli tires $ 775 cdn for rears each and $620 cdn for fronts I

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will try to post a picture of some 20 wheels and tires I have for a Diablo before tuesday with the pirelli 345/25r20 Pzero rossi with red pirelli emblem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187