HRE'S It seems that they are the only wheels anyone puts on there Vipers, w

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HRE\'S It seems that they are the only wheels anyone puts on there Vipers, w

It seems that they are the only wheels anyone puts on there Vipers, why is that?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: HRE\'S It seems that they are the only wheels anyone puts on there Vipers, w

Not really the only ones. But there are only a select few that make a good wheel for the Viper. HRE obviously, being one of them.
And only a couple make them in 20".

I thought ******* which Wheels to have on my GTS, and almost went HRE, but these are the ones that I wanted, and after some time, was able to get my hands on at a decent price.

1494baralmostdone_007.jpg

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: HRE\'S It seems that they are the only wheels anyone puts on there Vipers, w

Seeing your car Casey sends chills down my spine just knowing what lurks under the hood!

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seeing your car Casey sends chills down my spine just knowing what lurks under the hood!
That huge intercooler is just plain scary for those of us who love cars.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CCW is a great alternative to HRE's and at a fraction of the cost. Well, maybe not a fraction but definitely cheaper. Great quality wheel built by a great company.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i dont know if they have them in viper sizes but a close friend has Fikse wheels on his 996 porsche cab and they are gorgeous with a slate gray center. it is quite difficult to find wheels for the viper with correct offsets and 6 bolt fitment. that are not way too heavy or require spacers

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It seems that they are the only wheels anyone puts on there Vipers, why is that?

I like mine. I've had 4 different sets over the years. 1 set of polished and 3 sets of chrome. I'll never do the polished again to much work. They are pricey but usually the quality is excellent.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks! It truely is a blast to drive and fun to watch those bikes drop back and then to see their faces afterwards! :D

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That huge intercooler is just plain scary for those of us who love cars.

Intercooler? What's that? I only have a upgraded Ron Davis radiator to help her stay cool! :p

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I use Startech's on mine. "Expensive" but worth every cent!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte