I always knew you Viper owners were a bunch of fairies!

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George... it's ok... we still love you even though you're out and proud.

Guy just look at that smile... looks very relieved.

Reaction score
ROFLMAO!!!! So, is George there with, oh.....maybe the other "guy" with that yellow car in the background!?!?!?! Did you two "convoy" there? :) Where is the thrid stooge? LOL!!

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony... John's running the Porsche event next weekend so was MIA for Mazdadriver's and Scotty's in Japan working for a few weeks.

George ran a session w/ the car like that... figured it'd break the concentration of anyone behind him.

Someone said the corner workers were jokingly asking if they could black flag him =)

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No... it's not chopped. It's real.

George scaring the people behind him...
You must be registered for see images

Fun event, VIR is a great track

For anyone wondering the CCWs have my street tires on them and the black Z06 wheels have my Hoosiers on them. Saturday morning was very wet.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian asked me how I knew for sure I was ***. I replied that I became aware when I saw his previous night's digested dinner on my unit.

I did indeed leave the label on the car for a session. I figured that if someone went to the effort to label the car, that it was my duty to display the art work.

What blows about the whole thing is how many of the Miata guys kept coming up afterwards inviting me out for "coffee."

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian asked me how I knew for sure I was ***. I replied that I became aware when I saw his previous night's digested dinner on my unit.

I did indeed leave the label on the car for a session. I figured that if someone went to the effort to label the car, that it was my duty to display the art work.

What blows about the whole thing is how many of the Miata guys kept coming up afterwards inviting me out for "coffee."
Wow... you weren't supposed to tell anyone. BTW what was your buddy's name who rode with you? One w/ the cool muscle cars.

Oh and Vipers **** :buttkick: