I bought my new viper today. What an awesome day.

cowger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow. Stunning!! I didn't think I liked any color other than black for these cars, but this one changed my mind...

Bryan
'05 black roadster

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car looks good wife is beautiful takes away from viper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I've seen that car in person and it is quite impressive. Congratulations!!

Congratulations Rocket on selling your beast. Hope to see your new creation soon.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool.......one thing about the color, in the sunlight, you may find yourself just staring at the car for extended periods of time.....that's normal.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! No more having to experience venom red on youtube. In person is much better. :)

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 of 5 (or more)

Photo_082808_004.jpg

Photo_082808_001.jpg

Viper0062

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff, Could you update how many Street Street Serpent that you have built to date? I have #13 and just want to to know how many you have built? Could you you give this number please. This is the ultimate body upgrade on the market.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Tony - It was nice meeting you and your wife. Wishing you all the best with your new Street Serpent! The House of Kolors Kandy Apple Red with Calchrome 5 spokes are amazing and I'm glad the sun came out so you could really see it POP.

I did have some serious sellers remorse after you left - but I did spend some time with my project Viper over the weekend - so it did lesson somewhat.

Please call me FIRST if you ever decide to sell it!

Good Luck and BE SAFE!

John

Hmmm - my first post after the sale and I can't bring myself to change my avatar.

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you guys ever find out how many street serpants were made? I tried to find out, highest number i could find was #13. Any luck?

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was hoping to buy that! But right now the finances wouldn't work for me. Congratulations and enjoy your new toy.

I love that car. Been wanting to buy it, but the timing just wasn't right. John's a good guy. Wonder what his new project is going to be...???

I know how you feel. Long time ago I lost an opportunity to buy a one of a kind I really wanted. Having said that this is easily a 1000 times better so who knows maybe you will someday find something that could make you even happier like it happened to me.

I knew I had to act fast if I was going to go through with buying this amazing car. I sat on the fence for nearly a month since the car was announced for sale mainly because I was reluctant to ask for a loan and I was still a couple of months away from feeling comfortable spending such amount of money while still leaving enough for other important things in live and I wasn't sure if I'd rather have a 08 venom red vert or the one and only HOK Kandy Red street serpent.

With lots of help from John who did everything to help me make my decision and after thinking long and hard, seeing videos and pictures, reading every post regarding the car history, considering the advantages/disadvantages between gen3 and 4 and having an inspection done. I ended up asking for a small loan with a relatively low interest rate and decided to go for it and I don't think I'll ever regret this decision.

When I finally saw the car in person it took no longer than a few seconds for me to know this was it, my dream car.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a beauty, and if i may, a beauty

congrats

:drive:

Beautiful car and wife! Congrats to both of you, and drive safe!

Looks sweet ! Car is nice too:D

Awesome car! (Wife looks good too :rolaugh:) More pics please.

Congrats and enjoy your car and your wife.

car looks good wife is beautiful takes away from viper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot guys. My wife enjoyed reading through all of the nice comments and like me she can't wait for the car to be delivered by Intercity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a beauty, and if i may, a beauty

congrats

:drive:

Beautiful car and wife! Congrats to both of you, and drive safe!

Looks sweet ! Car is nice too:D

Awesome car! (Wife looks good too :rolaugh:) More pics please.

Congrats and enjoy your car and your wife.

you bought a great car. congrats

Congrats, great car

Enjoy

Bruce

Nice viper!!!!!

Exceptional car!

Congrats man!

Great Car.

Love the color.

Tony - ABSOLUTELY STUNNING CAR. LOVE THE COLOR. THAT SNAKE IS DETAILED TO THE NINES!!! NOTHING LIKE A VERT!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

Congrats she looks great

Good job Tony. That car is Sweet! Take your time getting used to it. Enjoy

Awesome! You're gonna have a Great Summer!

Congrats !!! Defiantly a head turner. Enjoy the car and have a safe trip back home !!

Congrats on your new car!

Congrats on the new Viper!! Perfect timing with the good weather rolling in. Enjoy!

Congrats man! Enjoy it and be safe!

Thank you all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the serpent body makes the viper look awsome, enjoy and drive safely while you can congrats.

The stock viper body looks awesome already but I agree the Street Serpent body takes it to a whole new level specially on the convertibles.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice!! Congratz on your new ride!! I just one less than two weeks ago and I'm still excited myself!! The big question is does your wife actually get to drive it? My wife drives mine, badly :)

To be honest I'm not completely sure if I would feel comfortable giving her the keys. I think the rule will be no body drives this car but me. That being said I think she would be the only person I would trust enough to drive it.

I took it for a very very quick ride while I was there and given I had only driven stick for like one week long time ago, I'm sure it will take some time for me to get used to it just to drive it like it should be driven on the street let alone any more advance performance focused driving. I almost stalled the car twice, and the ride was a little jerky, but it still helped as the car scares the hell out of me and now I at least know I won't destroy it or injure anyone or myself just from getting behind the wheel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice!!! So I'm curious-- how many Street Serpents are there? Anyone know? Not too many "body kits" came out this hot, a tribute to the designer, for sure.

I have Street Serpent #13 in Texas. Would also like to know how many have been built? Congrats on the new ride.

1 of 5 (or more)

Jeff, Could you update how many Street Street Serpent that you have built to date? I have #13 and just want to to know how many you have built? Could you you give this number please. This is the ultimate body upgrade on the market.

you guys ever find out how many street serpants were made? I tried to find out, highest number i could find was #13. Any luck?

I know for sure there are 10 convertibles and 3 coupes with the street serpent conversion but I'm not sure if there are more. Jeff is probably the best person to ask.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, Tony! :2tu:

How soon 'til you get it home? Can't wait to see this beast in person.:drive:

Time to get upgraded from Enthusiast to Member. :headbang:

Hey Charley,

I got home yesterday at night. The car will be shipped by Intercity Lines but I don't know yet when it'll get here. You will be among the first to know and we can certainly arrange something if you want to see it in person. I have your email I'll contact you and we'll work something out.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup, congrats. I remember PMing him asking if it was for sale before I bought my coupe. Now, you have the best of both worlds...convertible with the coupe rear!

Couldn't agree with you more the coupe rear end looks great on the convertible. Someday I hope I'll take some really cool pictures of Street Serpent #3 like the ones you have showed of your car.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great Car.

Love the color.

Tony - ABSOLUTELY STUNNING CAR. LOVE THE COLOR. THAT SNAKE IS DETAILED TO THE NINES!!! NOTHING LIKE A VERT!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

Wow. Stunning!! I didn't think I liked any color other than black for these cars, but this one changed my mind...

Bryan
'05 black roadster

Very cool.......one thing about the color, in the sunlight, you may find yourself just staring at the car for extended periods of time.....that's normal.

Beautiful color.

Congrats! No more having to experience venom red on youtube. In person is much better. :)

WOW awsome congrats! LOVE the color:)

The color is amazing in deed. I still haven't seen venom red in person but I think it is a tiny bit darker than the color in this street serpent. From videos/pictures I can say I love venom red specially in the sun but I think House of Kolors Kandy Red is hard to beat. I had the opportunity to see it shortly in the sun and the color really pops and the paint being custom has some sparkle to it but it's nearly impossible to capture it on camera. I saw the car in several lighting conditions while I was there and it's amazing how much the color changes character depending on how light hits it.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John,

It was my pleasure to get to meet you and you have my word that if I ever decide to sell you will be the first person to know about it. I'll take as good care of it as I possibly can and I hope the quick ride we had together didn't let you worried. I'll take my time to learn and I'll respect it even more than I'd respect a stock one knowing how much effort you put into building this master piece.

Tony

Tony - It was nice meeting you and your wife. Wishing you all the best with your new Street Serpent! The House of Kolors Kandy Apple Red with Calchrome 5 spokes are amazing and I'm glad the sun came out so you could really see it POP.

I did have some serious sellers remorse after you left - but I did spend some time with my project Viper over the weekend - so it did lesson somewhat.

Please call me FIRST if you ever decide to sell it!

Good Luck and BE SAFE!

John

Hmmm - my first post after the sale and I can't bring myself to change my avatar.

Last edited:

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Charley,

I got home yesterday at night. The car will be shipped by Intercity Lines but I don't know yet when it'll get here. You will be among the first to know and we can certainly arrange something if you want to see it in person. I have your email I'll contact you and we'll work something out.

If you're planning on joining the VCA, do it now - all that you need is the VIN. You'll get to have an avatar on here and show up as an owner/member, and best of all - you can attend the Spring meeting on Saturday and find out about all of the this year's events (or bring ideas of your own to add). More info on the WA forum here: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/651504-Next-WA-VCA-meeting

BTW - it'll be raining Sat. anyway, so no car needed.:D

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, Tony. I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much.

There are a total of 15 Street Serpents (5 of which are over seas, including my original red one). 2 of them were sold this year, a coup and vert version.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, Tony. I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much.

There are a total of 15 Street Serpents (5 of which are over seas, including my original red one). 2 of them were sold this year, a coup and vert version.

Jeff thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4