I finally bought one. (NEWBIE)

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well i finally bought a viper this weekend at carlisle. It is a beautiful addition to my mopar fleet. I bought the black 94 R/T that was in the car corral. What an amazing car. Any advice besides keeping it on the road. Eric

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase. I saw the car on Saturday and it was a beautiful example of a Gen I viper. In my opinion the Gen I's are the best and most fun to drive.

Do you live close to Carlisle? We have quite a few vipers in the area and get together occassionaly for a spin.

If you have any specific questions about the Gen I's let me know.

Enjoy the sweet new ride.

Ed Rist

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually i live in Erie. It was a blast to drive home. Even though there is a lot of airbrush work on that hood the car is still getting a new paint job this winter. I have a lot of fast mopars but this car has a whole different kind of power. WOW

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i finally bought a viper this weekend at carlisle. It is a beautiful addition to my mopar fleet. I bought the black 94 R/T that was in the car corral. What an amazing car. Any advice besides keeping it on the road. Eric

Congratulations on your GenI purchase, and welcome to the Club!!! You will have lots of company probably more in the GenI forums...but certainly you are welcome to use any of these forums to ask advice, tell us your stories, etc....glad to have you onboard!! :2tu:
~juli

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Dr. V!! I bet that drive home was great, have you been able to wipe the "perma-smile" from your face yet or is everybody asking..."what's new"?

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually i live in Erie. It was a blast to drive home. Even though there is a lot of airbrush work on that hood the car is still getting a new paint job this winter. I have a lot of fast mopars but this car has a whole different kind of power. WOW

And, that our new friend, is what can lead to LOTS of trouble!!! :nono: BUT, mostly fun!!!!! :drive:
Stay safe and ENJOY!! ~juli~

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hammer down and enjoy the ride! They are GREAT cars ready for lots of fun! Congrats on your new toy! :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine