I just saw a VW commercial with a yellow GTS

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The guy in the GTS had a megaphone announcing to the world that he was "Compensating for his short commings"! :curse:

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also notice how 'Viper GTS' was blacked out on the side of the hood. I thought that was pretty funny seeing how everyone knows it is a Viper.

Bottom line: dumb commercial.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The guy in the GTS had a megaphone announcing to the world that he was "Compensating for his short commings"! :curse:

Was his shortcomming that he bought a VW? I don't get it ;-)

Santo

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What, like, as if to say, Viper owners got "short ones"? I didn't see the commercial, but thats what it sounds like by the reports coming in from our trained observers on the front lines!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 06 Jetta is the official *** car I remember someone telling me this when I had mine...glad I only kept it for 2.5 months :eek:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The 06 Jetta is the official *** car I remember someone telling me this when I had mine...glad I only kept it for 2.5 months :eek:

So why did you buy it in the first place? :eek: Hah hah, little joke there, just kidding a bit....

It strikes me that non-Viper owners are all too quick to say that Viper owners are compensating for small penises. Thats the only thing they can say, when they don't have the money, the ballz (or both) to own a great sports car. Kinda makes you wanna whip it out and prove 'em wrong, huh?

OP
OP
D

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What, like, as if to say, Viper owners got "short ones"? I didn't see the commercial, but thats what it sounds like by the reports coming in from our trained observers on the front lines!

The commercial consisted of a few cars. All of the drivers had megaphones yelling stereotypes of their own cars out to the world. They flash to what appears to be a BMW with it's driver yelling "I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU". They then flash to the Viper driver as he yells "I HAVE TO COMPENSATE FOR MY SHORT COMMINGS". There were a couple of other cars but those two stuck in my mind.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So why did you buy it in the first place? :eek: Hah hah, little joke there, just kidding a bit....

LOL...I bought it without knowing...why do you think I got rid of it so fast...2.5 months of *** men waving is enough for me :eek: :eek:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL...I bought it without knowing...why do you think I got rid of it so fast...2.5 months of *** men waving is enough for me :eek: :eek:

It's the Jetta and the Mini Cooper... stay away from them like the plague!

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a Jetta in the ad, however, they all seem to look the same lately. I still thought it was awesome, seeing a Gen2 on TV, regardless of his shortcomings lol.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This commercial inspired me to order a new license plate...

You must be registered for see images attach

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
RUSH HOUR SETTING, ALL ON MEGAPHONES:

GUY IN BENZ SEDAN: "I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU"
GUY IN BMW: "MY FATHER NEVER APPRECIATED ME"
SEX KIITEN IN RED ITALIAN JOB: "I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME"
GUY IN YELLOW GTS: "IM COMPENSATING FOR MY SHORTCOMINGS"
VW COUPLE TOSSES THER MEGAPHONE OUT THE WINDOW....
CUT TO REAR BUMPER EMBLEM" "L0W EGO-EMISSIONS VEHICLE."

I THOUGHT IT MEANT THAT YELLOW VIPER OWNERS HAVE PENIS ENVY.

(I'VE OWNED 4, BUT I DONT GET ANY ACTION ANYWAY...........)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RUSH HOUR SETTING, ALL ON MEGAPHONES:

GUY IN BENZ SEDAN: "I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU"
GUY IN BMW: "MY FATHER NEVER APPRECIATED ME"
SEX KIITEN IN RED ITALIAN JOB: "I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME"
GUY IN YELLOW GTS: "IM COMPENSATING FOR MY SHORTCOMINGS"
VW COUPLE TOSSES THER MEGAPHONE OUT THE WINDOW....
CUT TO REAR BUMPER EMBLEM" "L0W EGO-EMISSIONS VEHICLE."

I THOUGHT IT MEANT THAT YELLOW VIPER OWNERS HAVE PENIS ENVY.

(I'VE OWNED 4, BUT I DONT GET ANY ACTION ANYWAY...........)

I think all the vehicles were DC... The BMW was a charger/300 and the red was an SLK.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well my interpretation is that only a person with absolutely no self esteem would drive a VW.

Mike: PFARFEGNEUGGEN YOU ! (That V-10 Diesel Toureg is a beast...)

(Are you eyeballs deep in roll-bars this weekend?)

Mike Dolan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jon, but alas I am not eyeballs deep in rollbars yet. Perhaps next week we'll see them.

I agree on the V-10 Diesel, but the typical VW sedan doesn't seem too exciting to me.

ViperKSA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My theory :D Marketing Exec that approved the ad found his wife cheating on him with a guy driving a yellow GTS :nana:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte