I need a car trailer

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the trailer's tie down straps on the Viper ( I don't use the J-type hooks, so I put the strap around the lower control arms) then hook the "hook" from the winch to the tie-down straps, winch to almost where I want the car, then unhook the tie-down strap one at a time from the winch "hook", put on the trailers floor hooking points and criss-cross the straps, and then use the winching mechanism in the straps to get the car in the exact location I want to have the car...hope this helps....

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 28ft Haulmark , never again will I purchase a product from them, not only the customer service is terrible the quality is very very bad, for the first 6 months they look great after that slowly they start to deteriorate, from water leaks to electrical problems I had my hands full, maybe mine was an isolated case but theres a LOT of great buys for half the price one good place to look is at For Sale: race & performance cars, engines, engine parts, trailers

just one sample

Race Ads | For Sale: 28 FOOT 9 1/2 FOOT TALL INSIDE 102 WIDE

I hope this helps :):)

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got a 20 ft all aluminum open trailer with adove tail from Performance Trailer in New Jersey. It has a stone guard on the front and they fit the ramps with a pre-ramp which will easily accomodate my lowered 2006 First Edition. This trailer is made my Mission Trailer which bought out Thule. Thye do a real nice job using aluminum diamond plate. I haul with a Landrover so weight was a concern. My trailer weighs 1,100 lbs. I have no problem. It was half the cost of a Trailex or Featherlite.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF you got an ALL aluminum trailer for 1/2 the cost of a Featherlite, just curious how they can do that, the workmanship and aluminum welds are very nice on the Featherlite, just curious....thanks !