I noticed an odd looking viper on a business card yesterday..Looks like the new viper

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure it's not because how could it be on a business card when nobody even knows what it looks like, but this viper does look bad ass and it resembles the Gen2 as a lot of people think the new viper will.

Here is a pic.

You must be registered for see images attach

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I noticed an odd looking viper on a business card yesterday..Looks like the new v

That's the Volado concept that's been around for over a year.

OP
OP
A

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I noticed an odd looking viper on a business card yesterday..Looks like the new v

Ok, it was new to me and I knew there was an explanation. Thanks.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting blend of Gen 2, Gen 3 and new though. First I've seen it but I definitely like it. Thanks for sharing

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That would have been a great design for the new Viper. But I think their aiming more retro and a return to the old GTS look.

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i feel like each new generation of viper is more more refined and less "raw". .Kinda think the new one coming out looks alil aston martin/jaguar xkr - ish

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score

viper store also has a picture on there web site for parts for the gen 5 is this the new viper ?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats a awsome looking car, the new car better look as good or better:evilmad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32