I think my GF is the ultimate Viper fanboi (well fangal).

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes I think about selling my silver/no stripes 98 GTS (especially when I have to fix something on it - most recently the driver's side power window), but every time I mention it my girlfirend goes off on me with a rant about how beautiful the car is, it is a classic, you have to keep it, I like to drive that car so much, yamminy yamminy yamminy. But the best is when we see a Corvette on a tv show and she just goes off on Corvettes - how much better a Viper is, Vettes are icky, if you ever got rid of your Viper and bought a Corvette I will leave you, blah blah blah. All in all, I'd have to say her utter devotion to Vipers is one of her best traits.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes I think about selling my silver/no stripes 98 GTS (especially when I have to fix something on it - most recently the driver's side power window), but every time I mention it my girlfirend goes off on me with a rant about how beautiful the car is, it is a classic, you have to keep it, I like to drive that car so much, yamminy yamminy yamminy. But the best is when we see a Corvette on a tv show and she just goes off on Corvettes - how much better a Viper is, Vettes are icky, if you ever got rid of your Viper and bought a Corvette I will leave you, blah blah blah. All in all, I'd have to say her utter devotion to Vipers is one of her best traits.

well....there are two sides here. If you ever tire of her and do not want to end it, sell the car. If you are very in love with her, keep the car.:rolaugh:

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like my 10yo neice! She gets mad when she hears some ricer or a mustang rev the engine at a stoplight! She looks at me and goes "they need to stop, they think they're in a Viper, but they're not."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960