If only I had the $'s

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using the fact that Justin Timberlake owned it and that Britney "may" have ridden shotgun to try to sale a car? Thats gotta kill the value by $10k. Now, if buying the car gives me the power to go back in time when Britney was the hottest thing on the planet and have her ride shot gun with me....I offer 1 gazillon dollars.

The good ol' days:

You must be registered for see images attach

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well said but id still do her just so i can say i did her. nobody needs to know when....:)

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well said but id still do her just so i can say i did her. nobody needs to know when....:)

That is the worst thing I have ever heard! LOL I am with you, I'd hit it 2X. LMAO! I might have to put one of her old pics on the head board so I can remember why I was doing it. I know, that was just wrong. I kid I kid.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BFD !!

Just because it's a HOMO-MOBILE doesn't add $100k to the value!! It's not worth any more than any Viper of the same year, cond. and miles.

Holy crap!!!!! I didnt even look at the price!! I was too busy fantasizing about BritBrit back in the ol days. $150k? Jesus!!!!! :dunno: :confused: :dunno: :confused:

No really....they're asking $150k because Timberfool owned it? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pictures Are A Copy Of The Exact Color And Model Of Viper I Am Selling Not Of Actual Car. Sorry My Camera Is Not Working

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would bid on this car, but i am saving my money for the "MENUDO" viper. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gents, gents, gents:

Price to hire a Brittney Spears look-a-like for a day: $1000.00
Cost to drive her around to a bunch of bars in your own Viper while allowing her to get crazy-ass drunk: $100.00
Cost to have a bunch of hidden cameras connected to a DVR system at your place: $1900.00 (on sale at Costco this week)
Cost to post pics of you and the Brittney Spears look-a-like engaging in an intimate moment, or two or three on you-tube: $0.00

Bragging rights for this thread: Priceless

Let's see, $150k for Justin's Viper or about $3000.00 and your own Viper makes the math pretty easy.....heck, at that rate you could hire 50 more celebrity look-a-likes and maybe even make the cover of Enquirer magazine!!

Regards,
Aaron

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price to hire a Brittney Spears look-a-like for a day: $1000.00
Cost to drive her around to a bunch of bars in your own Viper while allowing her to get crazy-ass drunk: $100.00
Cost to have a bunch of hidden cameras connected to a DVR system at your place: $1900.00 (on sale at Costco this week)
Cost to post pics of you and the Brittney Spears look-a-like engaging in an intimate moment, or two or three on you-tube: $0.00

Aaron, please PM me further details immediately! I am very interested in this idea. I have cash in hand :D :D :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasnt telling anyone but my great-step-uncle was recently attacked and killed by wild apes in South Africa. I just received the email with this tragic news from his attorney a few days ago. I didnt know I had a great-step-uncle, but that doesnt help the pain any. The attorney is sending me my inheritance check of $200k, and I have to forward $50k of it to some other family member who I dont know (I thought I knew all my family, but guess not). I was planning on buying a Ferrari F360 with my cut, but now that I know that I can buy a Viper owned by the legendary Justin Timberlake for only $100k over market value...well, that makes this a very tough decision. I just wish my great-step-uncle was still hear to help me decide. :blah:

p.s.--I sent the seller a link to this thread, so everyone be nice. I'm hoping he'll throw in the free rustproofing if I buy the car :rolleyes:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..On the other hand there's a 1300 mile '96GTS from a MI dealer on eBay for $60K

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Show me a car that a stumbling crack pig and a *** bird, twinkle toed Michael Jackson wannabe drove and I'll show you a sh!tbox worthy of nothing more than the latest donation to a Tennessee demolition derby. I don't like to see Vipers wrecked but this one is the exception.

Sorry guys, but I had to get in on the fun, too.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's the "Final GTS #357 formerly owned by famous guitarist Joe Perry of Aerosmith" guy? We need his opinion on this badly.

DrDJ

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so no one knows who justin timberlake is? im still out on this one

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so no one knows who justin timberlake is? im still out on this one

He's some neo disco, farm boy Michael Jackson wannabe that has some stunningly offensive effeminate ways about him. We fear that he could have ****** off other young men in this car, reducing it's value to a minimum of half its normal worth. Haven't you figured that out by now?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery