If Viper survives this is how to sell them.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Bill on this one too - evolution.

Personally, I'd keep the front section of a gen 4 then turn it into a full front tilt like the Gen 1/2. Why? I think the gen 4 has the best looking front, but the Gen 2 front tilt with easy removal is a pure race car point of difference from other cars. I may alter the hood scoop as an evo step and make it look even more muscular

For the back half I'd mesh the Gen 2 and Gen 4 to try and work as much of the GTS in as possible while still blending in with the more angular look of the front half (esp match the rear roof pillar angle from the side) .

The effect would be unique yet pull in the best of both. :dunno:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite the fact I like both I have to say the classic styling of the Gen II's is my favorite. When I bought mine I could have afforded either one but chose a super low mile Gen II instead.

The Gen II is one of those classic body styles that will NEVER go out of style and is a piece of art work similar to the old AC Cobras, Daytona's, XKE Jags, Austin Healy's, C2 and C3 corvettes.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about this style?

gr1alum.jpg

That looks like the love child of a Pantera, GT40, Aston Martin, AMC Gremlin drunken foursome... :crazy2:

Can't say I'm crazy about it but it could just be the angle of the picture.

Oh, and Gen II is still the best looking IMHO.