IN/KY VCA Annual Ski Mtg. 2/11/06 at Perfect North Slopes...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEXT MEETING: NOON, Feb. 11, 2006... Annual Ski Meeting at Perfect North Slopes (located on Ind. Route 1, just a couple of miles NORTH of Lawrenceburg, IN.....from Indy, take I-74 EAST to Exit 164, then take Ind. Route 1 south about 10 miles.....from KY take I -275 west, then north across the Ohio River, get off at U.S. HWY 50 and go west to Ind. Route 1 in Lawrenceburg). This meeting will take place in the Lodge...just follow the VCA signs. Our hosts Tarry and Todd Feiss will provide their famous pizza and pop. While the weather may or may not cooperate, this meeting WILL take place as scheduled. Bring the family and enjoy the day outdoors...skiing, tubing, or just watching. DO NOT drive your Viper to this BUSY parking lot !!! For MORE SKI info,  go to

http://www.perfectnorth.com/

OR, contact Chairperson Todd Feiss at 812-537-3754 ext. 212 or via

[email protected]

P.S. ALL Viper owners in the Greater Cinci area are invited...VCA membership NOT necessary for this gathering.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks like the weather will be in our favor this weekend...should be plenty of snow for skiing and tubing.

REMEMBER: All Viper owners are invited to this meeting/event...good time to shake the gang loose from the couchs.

This is an easy drive from the Greater Cinci area !!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Weather forecast for Saturday at Perfect North Slopes:

Mostly cloudy, high of 35 degrees, snow flurries with less than one inch accumulation...SO, there should be PLENTY of snow on the slopes.

REMEMBER: Bring the family (and bring the family car...not your Viper)...and plan to play on the slopes all day !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Update from our hosts for tomorrow's IN/KY VCA Members meeting (including Viper owners in the area):

"Steve,

You may want to pass along that we anticipate having a busy day tomorrow so please be patient with the parking situation. We will again be upstairs in the west lodge; I will try to have some signs up if I don’t get side tracked. It should be a great day to ski in Indiana tomorrow so please feel free to take advantage of this chance to ski as our guest. We will again be providing Pizza and drinks for everyone.

Todd and Tarry"

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Perfect day at Perfect North Slopes !!!

THANK YOU, Tarry and Todd, for your warm hospitality...and great pizza, noting that we certainly enjoyed the cookies as well!

The place ROCKS...and is very family friendly...and an easy drive from most locations in our Region.

I enjoyed seeing all those who made the trip, and appreciate everyone participating in an informative and successful business meeting.

See You next time.