Inner wheel/well detailing.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did some Inner wheel/well detailing. pics..

Spent a few minutes detailing this weeked. Ok, So I'm OCD when it comes to the Viper. Not bad for a 14,000 mile car, eh??

Viper_Inner_Wheel_well_detail_008.jpg

Viper_Inner_Wheel_well_detail_021.jpg

Viper_Inner_Wheel_well_detail_001.jpg

Last edited:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!! What cleaners you useing and do they take lots of scrubbing or mainly hoses off??

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a tip, use some cheap black tint wax on the rear fenderwells to keep looking clean and make future clean up easy. Also makes for MUCH easier clean up after an extended burnout :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!! What cleaners you useing and do they take lots of scrubbing or mainly hoses off??

Believe it or not. I just used a mild Meguairs wheel cleaner, and NO scrubbing or anything abraisive. I didn't want to scratch or damage anything... All the dirt/brake dust, came off pretty easy.

Here's a tip, use some cheap black tint wax on the rear fenderwells to keep looking clean and make future clean up easy. Also makes for MUCH easier clean up after an extended burnout :2tu: :2tu:

Thanks, I just used some Mequiars quick detailer on the wheel wells(no residue)... Didnt really want to get into using a wax/tire dressing or anything of that nature. In fear it would collect dirt, and look terrible after only a few rides. The car never goes in bad weather, so everything will come off easily anyway.

Here is a before, pic... YUK......

Viper_Undercarriage_pics_004.jpg

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I hope to keep mine looking the same way. :2tu: You should throw a coat of Zaino on the painted parts, I did this on my Z06 and 13,000 miles later it still looks like new.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not. I just used a mild Meguairs wheel cleaner, and NO scrubbing or anything abraisive. I didn't want to scratch or damage anything... All the dirt/brake dust, came off pretty easy.

Thanks, I just used some Mequiars quick detailer on the wheel wells(no residue)... Didnt really want to get into using a wax/tire dressing or anything of that nature. In fear it would collect dirt, and look terrible after only a few rides. The car never goes in bad weather, so everything will come off easily anyway.

Here is a before, pic... YUK......

Viper_Undercarriage_pics_004.jpg

I only use the wax on the REAR wheel wells. I agree it wouldn't look very good done to the front.