Inside info on NEW 1:18 scale Viper

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got this info today. I'll have a pictucre of it this week. This is what it is.

A Gen III GTS at 1:18 scale. The doors and hood open. The car is on a black base with a sticker that says Viper GTSR. This car looks SWEET! Oh yea, it's the FIRST 1:18 scale car that HOTWHEELS has ever made. As soon as I know when this car is going to be in the stores I'll let you know. I saw these only because a salesman dropped off 4 of them. And no, I didn't get one.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thomas a.k.a. ViperLSS

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thomas, they're already out. I got mine several weeks ago. Sittin here lookin at that beauty as I type. $24.95 from TNC Universe at (941) 358-3080. Stock number is HW18CE Viper.

Vipuurantae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to get one for weeeks but everywhere i go, they are either sold out or they have all in that set except for that one. Hopefully, my luck will change and i will find one.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine off E-bay for around $25, it is sitting right beside me. What a thing of beauty. I could not find them in stores although I found all the other Hotwheels 1:18's at Toys-R-Us. Guess they must sell out right away.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang