It Might Be Laughing!

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With that grill and 730 HP on tap the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta might be laughing at us. The Gen V is going to have to be on point with beasts like this roaming around. Completely different price point but this thing is pretty sick.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
N

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was kind of my opinion too. The more I look at it the more it looks like something from Japan or Korea. The V12 with 730 hp and 500plus lb/ft of torque is just ridiculous though. I didn't post the pic of the rear but it looks a whole lot like a Skyline otherwise known as the GT-R.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love it. The current 599 (specifically the 599GTO) is my favorite car on the planet (yes, even over my Viper) and at 660 hp, is a rocket. The new F12 is the next evolution, and I think it just may be THE benchmark on the planet (tuner cars and Veyrons not withstanding). That being said, I think the new Viper will be more than able to hold it's own.

These are the good old days. I can't even use 510 hp in my Gen 3.....! Over 700 boggles the mind.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Are we not forgetting the cost difference?--guess I'm practical enough to consider to consider cost and reliability issues along with repair costs. Viper wins hands down!! Also the Viper is still relatively rare which is cool. The Viper will always hold it's own in terms of general performance which will always make it a respectable car to drive.--Dave

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these hyper-cars have one thing our Vipers don't - computer regulated driving programs. Even the pro drivers admit that the car is faster with them than without. I hope the Viper never gets them (although it's inevitable), but when it does, then we will be able to see objective comparisons. Unfortunately those darn computers can drive better than us. Ferrari has possibly the best program/system in the world, or Porsche. Watch the car reviews, in full off mode, even professional drivers struggle & drive slower lap times, just like they do with the Viper.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the HP and Torque grow on these Hyper Exotics it going to be interesting to see if the first month of ownership driving issues increase. So many of the Vipers have been wrecked because the owners didn't know the car, this car has a beast of an engine, be interesting to see if we hear any stories. A new Aventador was wrecked here in Houston last month because the owner was "new to the car".

Richard

OP
OP
N

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did somebody say Aggies? My wife is a 99 A&M Grad. I however I am from the greatest basketball state in the Nation, Kentucky. A&M escaped us this year but next year watch out....in basketball of course. They will probably mop the floor with us during football season. And please don't give me any North Carolina crap. I like Duke and UNC but neither is the winningest team in college basketball. Go Cats! Oh and to keep this on topic not a fan of the pic of the new F12 Berlinetta but as often happens I bet live and in person it is much better. Not a big fan of all the computer regulation. I am sure it saves lives but do we not have enough idiots already? Turn em' loose and let God sort em' out. J/K before somebody gets offended.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did somebody say Aggies? My wife is a 99 A&M Grad. I however I am from the greatest basketball state in the Nation, Kentucky. A&M escaped us this year but next year watch out....in basketball of course. They will probably mop the floor with us during football season. And please don't give me any North Carolina crap. I like Duke and UNC but neither is the winningest team in college basketball. Go Cats! Oh and to keep this on topic not a fan of the pic of the new F12 Berlinetta but as often happens I bet live and in person it is much better. Not a big fan of all the computer regulation. I am sure it saves lives but do we not have enough idiots already? Turn em' loose and let God sort em' out. J/K before somebody gets offended.
You would be right except for one small detail.............. The coach with the most wins in UK history........ graduated from Kansas!
Most successful coach in North Carolina history............. graduated from Kansas, ya all see a pattern ????
Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21