It's "C" day! Some will recieve by Monday. Ordering question...

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s \"C\" day! Some will recieve by Monday. Ordering question...

I thought today was the last day to get the forms in, and the certs would START mailing tomorrow!

I'm Still in hopes of YELLOW!!!!
CAN WE GET PRIMER??? Then I can have it painted as Tony E suggested!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It\'s \"C\" day! Some will recieve by Monday. Ordering question...

Hello;

If certs are mailed out from Michigan today, the post should start delivering many in a two to three day period. So, theoretically, we are supposed to take our cert to the dealer of our choice and "place" the order. Sounds good to me.... but.. .

I assume the order form will ask us to select our color choice, but there will be no MSRP given. The "official" colors are Red, Silver, Graphite, correct?

I believe this has all been covered thoroughly, however; with all the talk about Black, eliminating (possibly) Graphite, adding Yellow (possibly?), and the question of last minute styling tweaks, (posts on this site) what is the real deal?

D/C, PLEASE post some "official" pictures of these offered colors! I want to make the right choice, and not change it or have regrets concerning this color issue!

Please help us make the right choice by showing us some clear, multi-angle pictures of the real, final colors.

Sorry to be redundant, it's only 70,80,90 (or more?) thousand dollars, and I want sweet dreams at night of my new Viper. The time is NOW for those pic's. Do you all agree?

D/C, when will you post?

Sincerely,

Jim

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s \"C\" day! Some will recieve by Monday. Ordering question...

Jim, if you wait for a reply on that question you will miss the window of opportunity. You will have to guess like the rest of us. I was hoping that the color's would be on display somewhere, but since there is still a question about the Final Choice, you can blame that as the reason that nothing has been shown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte