jenkins auto sales....beware

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about these guys. I bought a car from Jenkins Auto Sales and they really put it to me as far as lying goes. My salesman's name was Abojo. He told me the car had both tops and a cd changer. Well when I got the car it was missing the soft top and no cd player. Heck they didn't even wash the car. I called and called to no avail. I would have done more but I live in Pa and they are located in Florida. I just hope I can help somebody else from getting screwed. Any questions about them, just drop me an e-mail.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, I went there looking a boxter for the wife a while ago.... they offered an even trade for my 96 GTS... they seemed shady... and all the cars looked abused....

MIKE-HKS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never buy a viper with out a personal inspection or have a vca member that knows his vipers do it for you.
specialy not from miami or near it, i live here i know what goes on.
i been looking for 3 month to buy a snake and no luck all the ones i gone to see local **** or the good ones they want more than they are worth...i'm in no hurry.....

seen some of Jenkins cars, they have vipers all the time, and they all look abused just like FikseGTS said

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since you have the Viper anyway, why not go out for a drive with us PA Vipers?

Today is Poconos racetrack with Ferrari club. Send me an e-mail and we'll let you know when we go out for a spin! Very often we are close by your home..

Lauri

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is jenkins auto sales located in Florida?

Cudaman :usa:

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.jenkinsautosales.com/contact.htm

I spoke to their finance guy and he seemed like a typical NY wanna be tough guy (i'm from NY) so that was enough to make feel like if the finance guy was this unprofessional how are the people that hired him....

Stick with private individuals that you can see how they take care of their home, other cars etc.

I'm hoping to pick up the keys to a Viper today. When i met him at his office he had a "showroom" in his office building with about 10 cars, ALL WITH CARDBOARD UNDER THE TIRES and the viper only had 300 miles. It's an '03. It's red which isn't my first choice but i just couldn't believe how perfect the condition was.

Frank

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have no experience with Jenkins but I must say that if you want to buy from someone in Florida Naples Motorsports was great to deal with. My 93 RT/10 was in perfect condition when I received it from them and it had to be shipped all the way to CA. I never saw the car until it was delivered and have been very happy with it ever since. Of course, even though it was a 10 year old car it only had 787 miles on it so the chances of it being in good shape were definitely in my favor. The guys I dealt with there were very professional and knowledgable. Too bad about your experience with Jenkins but I hope the car is worth the aggravation.