Jim Potts TNT GTS goes 9.97/147

Reaction score
Big congratulations to Jimmy Potts!
He deserves the credit. He's a hard working guy as well as good friend. I was supposed to go last night and missed the action
frown.gif

Knowing Jimmy, there's a lot more left in his car.

Regards,
Doug

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Jim Potts and TNT Motorsports, Florida gets into the 9's!! this should put some smiles on in the sunshine state.
someone want to tell me what that car was making at the wheels? the 147 MPH is NICE!

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
I guess since the car was built by TNT it is still a "Texas" car -- It was just run on a Florida track.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess by that logic they are all Detroit cars because that is where they were assembled....
smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Congrats on getting into the 9's!!!

I guess since the car was built by TNT it is still a "Texas" car -- It was just run on a Florida track.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point Anthony! Very good point!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BWoodbury:
I guess by that logic they are all Detroit cars because that is where they were assembled....
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now why'd you have to go & say that?
laugh.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipers may be "assembled" in Detroit - but they are made to go "FAST" in Texas.
tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm wit him!
embarass.gif

Trans Am WS6 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see a mod list for that car, plus a pic. Moroso is just up the road from me, and I need to know if there is a new single digit ET monster I need to avoid ;)

- Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine