June 2008 Event

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Owner,

The May run was a great run. The kids had a great time and we truly made an impact in these kids lives…as you could see, the kids remembered us from last time and welcomed us with open arms! Thank you all for making a difference and coming out on this run.

A big thanks again to our pro-photographer Mike (who is available for private photo shoots now) for taking some great photos. Some of you folks might not be aware, but Mike has been taking photos of our events for a few years now and has provided some of the best photos that have been taken at these events. The link to the pictures from this last event are on his site. Enjoy!
http://public.fotki.com/TexasMike/automotive-1/automotive_events/hill_country_drives-1/2008/hill-country-drive-1/

Now, on to June. Yes, with the summer months hitting us hard and hitting us fast, we will be changing things up a bit. Our drives will be in the evenings and will be local, short runs to local eateries, so we can enjoy the cars, the cruising and the cuisine without breaking a sweat!

For June we will be headed over to a new dive (diners, drive-ins and dives) located in the historic Georgetown square right here in town. The run will be a short fun run through town which I am sure will be on the camera phones (and then forums) of many locals. J So be sure you don’t forget to comb your hair. ;) Seriously though, this will be a great run that won’t take up too much time and will be a great way for you to get out with your fellow exotic owners and enjoy a local evening bite to eat. Details below.

When:
Saturday, June 21st
Meet at 6:30pm and leave at 7:00pm

Where:
Meeting Place: Gattiland Pizza place in Round Rock (Southwest corner of I-35 and Highway 79). It’s a big shopping center parking lot.

Dinner:
A Georgetown local dive right off the historic town square. Be ready to relax and unwind.

Hope to see you all there. And be sure to check out our website.
www.hillcountrydrives.com

Thanks,

Ryan Fox
“Got One”

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No can do for me. I'll have the front off working on the ROE duct kit and hunting down a 'clunk'.

Bummer you can't make it. So far it looks like we have many Viper out on this one...

Pettey...give me a shout when you get a chance...have a couple of questions to run by you
about that fascia.

Good luck on Saturday!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21