June 26th, Meet & Lunch, Welaka Florida

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Our next meeting / lunch / cruise, is Saturday June 26th in North Florida. We will meet at the Tiki Bar Restaurant in Welaka Florida. (Address below) around 11 ish. After lunch, (which is a seafood buffet "all you can eat" there will be chicken and beef for you land lubbers) we will cruise over to St Augustine for an overnighter, last time we did this it was great! Walking the city and hoping from bar to bar. The hotel (Hilton, address below) has underground parking and is right in front of the bay. I booked a room yesterday on the website for $183 / night, they have rooms for $139.00, but they are non-refundable. Some of you with military or other discounts may do even better. This is a great event to bring that someone special to or even your spouse.

A group of us will be leaving the Orlando area that Saturday morning from the Bob Evans Restaurant on Lake Mary Blvd, Exit #98 off of I-4 at 9:00 am, be there at 8 am if you want to eat breakfast first. We can take some beautiful back roads to get up to Welaka. For those of you coming from other areas, West Coast, South, or North, please post on the website: www.viperclubcfl.com or email me your caravan details and I will send it out to the group.

We have not done a North Florida meet in a long long time, lets all get out there and show our support for our brethren Jax Viper members and our new Vice President, Master Chief Cornish. John has arranged the lunch and the cruise, and as always John knows where there is good food.

PLEASE RSVP, SO THAT WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT, SEE YOU ON THE 26TH!!!!!

===========================================================

Restaurant:

TIKI BAR

765 3rd Ave
Welaka, FL 32103

(386) 467-7111

Hotel:

Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront
32 Avenida Menendez, Saint Augustine, Florida, United States 32084
Tel: 1-904-829-2277 Fax: 1-904-829-1992

Hotels by Hilton - Hotel Reservations, Deals, and Room Rates

============================================================

Sincerely,
John Canal
President, Viper Club Central / North Florida

110 Timberlachen Circle, Suite #1012
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
phone: 407-324-1342 Office fax: 407-328-0045

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year I will not be able to do an overnighter John since I have a commitment on Sunday. I was looking forward to another horse carriage tour and all the camaraderie that goes with our gatherings. Anyway I would still like to meet up and hang out Saturday. Anyone leaving from Citrus or Marion county drop me a line so we can cruise together:drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is an old pic I have your FGT John

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump :drive:

You must be registered for see images

Heffners new car

You must be registered for see images

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I will be there for the run from Bob Evans to welaka, having lunch and possibly the run to SA. Not sure about the over night stay yet. John, when I tried to access your e-mail it came up as blocked. Have you been having issues or is it on my end?

Thanks

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
CHANGE IN MEETING PLACE IN LAKE MARY:

Looks like we have a good crowd forming for Saturday's meet in Welaka Florida at the Tiki Bar (765 3rd Ave, Welaka Fl 386-467-7111.) If you have not RSVP'd please do so. This will be some beautiful country road driving. Then, after the meeting and the all you can eat seafood buffet, we will cruise over to Flagler Beach on 100, then take A1A North up to St Augustine, this is a great run, right along the beach most of the way. Some of us will stay the night in St Augustine.

For those meeting up in Orlando, lets change the meeting place from Bob Evans (in Lake Mary) to Route 46 in Sanford at 8-9 am ish. Orlando Automotive club is holding their monthly Cars & Coffee. So it will be a twofer for us, plus the breakfast at Route 46 is awesome and I know there will be some Great Coffee, from Cars and Coffee. We will leave Route 46 around 10 am to cruise up to the big city lights of Welaka. See you Saturday!!!!

Best Regards,
John
407-620-6843 (Cell)

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Richie, awesome pictures. How are you doing? Is the bionic leg in place and working? Looking forward to seeing you guys Saturday. We are going to do an overnighter in September at St Armands Circle in Bradeton, maybe you guys can make that one. No horse for the carriage, but I understand Teresa is going to hook Ward up to the carraige and he will pull us around... :drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456