Just saw a yellow with black stripes Viper on norbeck road in rockville, anyone here?

SSR9999

Viper Owner
Reaction score
on my way home from the gym at 3:19pm (Saturday), in the opposite direction, i saw a yellow with black stripes Viper on Norbeck Rd (rt 28), in Rockville. anyone from the board?

never seen that color combination in the flesh before and, wow, it looked great!! oh, i was in my final edition with tinted windows. i would've waved, but my windows were up, so i gave a hello rev as we passed each other.

banal

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Just saw a yellow with black stripes Viper on norbeck road in rockville, anyone h

how many MD/VA/DC owners here?

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Just saw a yellow with black stripes Viper on norbeck road in rockville, anyone h

There's a member who lives near the Springfield mall, off the Franconia exit. He has a Bumble Bee Viper. I believe it's a 2001 GTS. It might have been him.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a bumblebee, but that wasn't me. There are a few bumblebee owning club members in the area, and at least one or two more that aren't club members.

Here's a picture of Rick's, Joe's and my car....taken in the Ashburn area:

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960