Katrina Viper victims check in here

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary called. She's high and dry in Atlanta with her daughters. Her house is one of the few that did not get flooded so her GTS should be ok.

She said to thank the Viper owners for all the prayers and help. She probably won't be able to go home for a few months so I offered my home and I'm sure she will get many other offers as well.

As one would expect, she was more worried about the GTS than the house. LOL

Dollars to donuts it's all gone when she gets' back...

Sad, truly...truly sad.

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary called. She's high and dry in Atlanta with her daughters. Her house is one of the few that did not get flooded so her GTS should be ok.

She said to thank the Viper owners for all the prayers and help. She probably won't be able to go home for a few months so I offered my home and I'm sure she will get many other offers as well.

As one would expect, she was more worried about the GTS than the house. LOL

Dollars to donuts it's all gone when she gets' back...

Sad, truly...truly sad.

That didn't need to be said. But since you said it, her street is flooded and the electricity is out. So any looters will have to manually open the garage door, find the keys and then they will only get as far as the street in front before they have to swim for safety. Hopefully they will be more interested in looting than vandalizing and they will ignore the garage altogether.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That didn't need to be said.

Why must be sugar coat reality? The entire area is a complete loss. Are we not watching and reading (this site and other sites) real live updates from real live people? Those animals are going **** and pillage that entire area. Taking everybody's possessions in their path. To include her home and viper. I wish it weren't the case, but I am not seeing any signs of this settling down.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why must be sugar coat reality? The entire area is a complete loss. Are we not watching and reading (this site and other sites) real live updates from real live people? Those animals are going **** and pillage that entire area. Taking everybody's possessions in their path. To include her home and viper. I wish it weren't the case, but I am not seeing any signs of this settling down.

I don't think reality is the issue here. It's a matter of tact. You don't need to remind the grieving widow that her husband died a slow and painful death and oops... too bad he didn't have life insurance.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think reality is the issue here. It's a matter of tact. You don't need to remind the grieving widow that her husband died a slow and painful death and oops... too bad he didn't have life insurance.

Just calling it how I see it.

I just lost my grandmother, last tuesday. A slow painful death thanks to cancer.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just lost my grandmother, last tuesday. A slow painful death thanks to cancer.

I hear ya. Sorry for your loss.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hear ya. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you very much.

Maybe I was outta line. For that, my apologies. However, at some point people are going to have to realize the severity of this situation. It's not like it will go away or be the same upon their return. People need to be held accountable for their actions and examples need to be made. This needs to happen without fear of retaliation from other parts of the country.

:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang