Reaction score
lambo1.jpg

lambo2.jpg

lambo3.jpg

lambo4.jpg

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just referring to the childish way of censoring anything having to do with [******]

BTW I think they are pics of a Lambo Gallardo.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Q8, Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to post future pictures of your Lambo, feel free to utilize the galleries on this site, that is why they were created, and many use them. Nice Lambo.

Chuck, Unfortunately, there are many things in the galleries of that site which are significantly north of the PG rating of this site. We have no way to know what is linked to until it is posted, so we really have no choice. Hope you understand.

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now about that mr2-ish rearend.. you gotta do something about it.. are there any aftermarket wings for that thing?

but i am sure the beauty is in the eye of ....

alex
02 gts
few other cars

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you dont like it and want to sell,I have been looking for an orange.Great color.Keep me in mind if you get bored with it.lol

OP
OP
Q

Q8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now about that mr2-ish rearend.. you gotta do something about it.. are there any aftermarket wings for that thing?

but i am sure the beauty is in the eye of ....

alex
02 gts
few other cars

maybe this glass engine cover would help ;) but $5000 is too much for a glass cover :confused:

You must be registered for see images

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice! Great color. i test drove an E-gear last December and loved it. The ass end looks fine, especially upclose. Awesome ride.

They already have exhaust for that car that makes like 30hp and drops 60pds of weight. Another company is working on a chip.

OP
OP
Q

Q8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice! Great color. i test drove an E-gear last December and loved it. The ass end looks fine, especially upclose. Awesome ride.

They already have exhaust for that car that makes like 30hp and drops 60pds of weight. Another company is working on a chip.

Thats Great :laugh: do you know who makes the exhaust ? i heard Tubi are coming up with one

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats bro, awesome color, and thanks for keeping the viper :p enjoy it and drive safe. Mbn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang