Key Fob and Ignition ???

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have perused through the pictures and have seen the big red start button, but I don't see any place to introduce a key. Has the Gen V adopted a keyless remote for entry and engine start/stop function? Any info or pics on key fob?

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, It seems kind of silly to have to turn a key and push a button on my '04. On my Lexus, I never need to take the key out of my pocket-- I hope the Gen V is the same.

~Jay

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think almost every higher-end car is going to the keyless start deal. Just gotta have the fob in your pocket. I can't imagine the Viper doing anything different. ---retinal scanner, DNA analyzer, fingerprint scanner, body oder detector..........na, they'll use the fob like everyone else.:lmao:

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have perused through the pictures and have seen the big red start button, but I don't see any place to introduce a key. Has the Gen V adopted a keyless remote for entry and engine start/stop function? Any info or pics on key fob?

Yes

"The standard Keyless Go system enables passive entry and keyless ignition (with a push button start) via a custom keyless fob."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21