Kinman Hitz's Trailer stolen..... please help.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinman Hitz\'s Trailer stolen..... please help.

Kingman asked me to post this:

My open car trailer was stolen from the driveway behind my home in Plano, TX (north of Dallas), sometime between 10am and 5pm today (June 17th). Please keep your eyes open and I would appreciate the additional dissemination of this information to other car clubs by those of you who may also belong to these other groups. Front and rear pictures are attached. Texas plate number 86XGPK. This has been reported to the Plano, TX police department, but you should call a local department if spotted. Thanks for any help.

trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

Wing King

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Kinman Hitz\'s Trailer stolen..... please help.

Jeez, Kingman isn't having a good couple months. He lost that very same truck to the hail in TX. Hope everything goes well from now on. Good luck with the recovery of the trailer.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey King,

We got everyone in the area on the lookout for your trailer!! That really *****, but at least one of your Vipers was not on the trailer. You weren't planning on trailering to the Zone Rendevous this weekend were ya??! :)

Keep us posted!

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wing...

If we see 'em/it in FWorth...we'll not only get the trailer but we'll hand deliver the thieves to you for proper disposal :)

CStegall

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gotta love the Texas method of dealing with crooks. We need some of that here.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron...

You know the old saying here in Texas..."hang 'em all...if they bounce they must have been guilty"...

And Wing...hanging is TOO good for these folks...you gotta come up with something much more final.

CStegall

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've got some big fire ant nests in the back of my yard if you want to use
them on the low lifes :mad:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys have no faith. The law will catch them and give them their just punishment - 3 months house arrest or 40 hours community service.

Don't we all feel safe and secure now?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just borrowed it to haul some firewood! I'm bringin it back, I'm bringin it back!!! Not really. I hope the police find it! They might prove to be good for something other than harassing people!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kingman,
I feel your pain! Ours was eventually recovered as part of a major sting, otherwise, I'll bet we would have never found it unless it was brought in for service or something funny. It's been arough couple of months for you, huh?

Hope you were insured, but hope they find it SOON and UNMOLESTED more.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks everyone. Finally able to get back to my computer tonight for a few minutes. I'm truly humbled by the messages and offers of help I've received from all over the country. And, not just from Viper guys, but many other brand racers and car club members I've met from various track events all around the country.

As car guys, I guess it strikes a raw nerve with ALL of us when something like this happens to any one of us. With help from many other people, I know that color pictures have even been distributed today during shift changes at many police departments throughout Texas. I have a strong feeling that it's eventually going to be found.

As was mentioned above, it's been a particularly tough year in the tow rig department, what with my little Dakota being ruined in the Great North Texas Hail Massacre of April 5th. I should mention that I made the decision to have it fixed, and the truck has been at fellow Viper owner Gary Defratas's shop for the last 6 weeks being rebuilt. In an almost UNBELIEVABLE piece of irony, I had just received it BACK yesterday. The truck and trailer were about to be united again......... until the shock of finding the trailer gone when I got home with the truck. Weird?????

Thanks again for all your thoughts.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll keep my eyes open in PA for you!
Hope you'll get it back and truck fixed soon!

Lauri (Ex-TX)
1993 RT/10

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You have this thread also posted on the Prowler web site and pretty much the whole country is on the lookout for it(including north of the border,just in case...)