LEE DOVE LICENSE PLATE

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank Lee Dove for sending me out his "homegrown" license plate bracket so quickly.

Unfortunately, I have been so busy I have not yet had an opportunity to attach it, but one thing I can tell you..this thing will take a bullet...very well made.

A few quick comments about Lee:
- Lee was very polite and friendly. Never did he make me feel rushed in any way when we were discussing business plus he gave me alot of info I never knew about my viper.
- He gave me a time frame for delivery, price and shipping..all on the money..no hidden costs.
-This is the best, I got home about 7pm from work and I get a phone call from Lee. Hummmmm???? Lee was calling me to make sure I received his bracket since the tracking number he used showed the bracket should have been delivered. How's that for customer service!!!!!!

Thanks Lee and when I get off my lazy rearend I will let you, and the other forum members, know how I made out with the bracket.

Thanks Lee a pleasure to do business with you!!!!!

Tim (NJVIPER)

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can vouch for everything NJVIPER said!!!!!!! Lee is great to deal with and the bracket is well worth the $$. Thanks again Lee!

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, It was my pleasure
supergrin.gif
I'm from the old school, I take pride in my work and believe that if someone is going to spend their hard earned money they should get more then just a product.

If I can be of service in the future just ring. Thanks, Lee