Lee post pics of that new ACR

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Lee post some pics of that new ACR

Yes do post! I would love to see some, what color is it? I hope to be posting some pictures of my Red Acr soon, that is if the production can ever get caught up and I get that bad boy.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's one Mark Jorgensen sent me when it arived at Woodhouse. I need to take some more now that it's here.

ACR16.jpg

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lovely. Maybe I'll see it cruisin around MD some time.

V

Venomiss

Here's one Mark Jorgensen sent me when it arived at Woodhouse. I need to take some more now that it's here.

ACR16.jpg

You're out driving!!!! Awesome and congratulations. We'll wait for you to post a new thread with pictures from your neck of the woods. :2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I forgot I took a couple pics when it got here Friday. As usual an impeccable delivery by a very nice Husband and Wife driving team from Woodhouse.

IMG_0774.JPG

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I did not take that many, I spent too much time on my hands and knees checking ground clearance. Mark Jorgensen is DA MAN, he told me he could lower it juuuussst perfect. It goes up the driveway with about 1/4 inch clearance.
And yes, it will be at the Crab Feast.

IMG_0775.JPG

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Congrats Lee! Awesome Viper. Enjoy :2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have to say that is one Bad Looking M.......F......., well you can guess the rest. Did it take a long time to get it after you ordered it?

It was ordered the day the car was announced, almost a year ago. But remember they were not even scheduled to build ACRs till Feb or March. And then that got pushed back as I recall. Should be normal time now, except 08 is sold out I think. I had a guy over to the house this weekend who wanted one and I called Bill P. on Monday for him and Bill said there ain't anymore to get.

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Lee, beautiful. Their trailer wasn't empty long. LOL. They picked up my car after leaving your house. She mentioned that it was really tight getting the car up your driveway.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Lee, beautiful. Their trailer wasn't empty long. LOL. They picked up my car after leaving your house. She mentioned that it was really tight getting the car up your driveway.

Yep, they were amazed I knew your name instantly when they said LaPlata, MD.
She was probably worried, nothing like having the new owner crawling along in the grass beside the car as her husband inches it up the driveway. It was that close. And this is NOT a steep transition, I could hit the driveway at 20mph in my 06. Absolutely no way this car would make it up the drive with the track extension installed to the front. They pack that up and ship it in the hatch section of the car. I was really amazed at how big it was, put it this way, it barely fits crossways in the hatch area. Have to get some pics of it this weekend. I have not even unwrapped it...we are talking track only here, I really don't think it's possible to have it on while on the street. These are some really beautifully finished Carbon Fiber pieces in the front by the way, no paint on them or the dive planes. The wing is painted.

Last edited:

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I did not take that many, I spent too much time on my hands and knees checking ground clearance. Mark Jorgensen is DA MAN, he told me he could lower it juuuussst perfect. It goes up the driveway with about 1/4 inch clearance.
And yes, it will be at the Crab Feast.

IMG_0775.JPG

That is sick!! :hail:

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was ordered the day the car was announced, almost a year ago. But remember they were not even scheduled to build ACRs till Feb or March. And then that got pushed back as I recall. Should be normal time now, except 08 is sold out I think. I had a guy over to the house this weekend who wanted one and I called Bill P. on Monday for him and Bill said there ain't anymore to get.

Well Bill is who I bought mine from and after seeing yours I am ready! But they say the car is gated which I guess means it is ready to build but I was told it could be august before I get it, maybe I will ride out to the crab feast to see yours?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well Bill is who I bought mine from and after seeing yours I am ready! But they say the car is gated which I guess means it is ready to build but I was told it could be august before I get it, maybe I will ride out to the crab feast to see yours?

C'mon out. PM me quick if you want to sign up to eat as part of the group, we're past the deadline but I think we might squeeze you in.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lee. Very impressive automobile. The side shot coming off the trailer really shows off the wing in proportion to the car. Overall, your black ACR looks like one of those experimental stealth weapons we see on the Military Channel. Enjoy.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Lee I have to say I am sure that the wait was well worth it . I mean dang just look at that thing, it doesnt get any better than that. BTW I am quite partial to that color. I love the whole black with red stripe deal. Have that combo done on my camaro, of course its just a camaro LOL. I can imagine you stopping traffic, I just hope its not causing accidents :omg:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang