Lee post pics of that new ACR

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bobby. Yours ain't too shabby either! Someone mentioned how big the wing is, I realized I had one more picture that shows how wide it really is. I plan on getting some better pictures this weekend if you guys are interested. Maybe put it on the lift and shoot some pics of the suspension and brakes. That is after I Drriiivve some more! :drive:

IMG_0773.JPG

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, is all I have to say. Absolutely an amazing color combo.. Stealth(all black), but the red stripes let you know what it is.... AWESOME...

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Lee! I wish I was talented enough to post some of the pics from Viper Days and the PCA club races of the "twin". I have some really great ones. I'll find someone to do it for me not that I'm not going to race anymore for a couple of weeks.

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee, don't be afraid of that front track splitter. I had to put mine on right away because I was going straight to Eagles Canyon Raceway. I've just left it on and probably won't take it off at all. It has plenty of clearance for anything except climbing mountains! I've put 3000 miles on the car in three weeks driving it everywhere, including off the track twice already, and the car is very durable just like all Vipers are. It's not a hot house plant! I'm already saving my money for another one, I love this one sssooooo much!

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome Lee! I wish I was talented enough to post some of the pics from Viper Days and the PCA club races of the "twin". I have some really great ones. I'll find someone to do it for me not that I'm not going to race anymore for a couple of weeks.

Cheryl,

Give us an update on your track events, how did the car perform? More info please.

Brad

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lee,

Do you have any pics of your driveway? I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get an ACR up mine.

Also, did you mess with the ride height at all? Any idea what the clearance of the front splitter (sans extension) is?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee,

Do you have any pics of your driveway? I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get an ACR up mine.

Also, did you mess with the ride height at all? Any idea what the clearance of the front splitter (sans extension) is?

I think I have a way to simulate my driveway slope from the road. It is the same angle as a standard ramp to a lift. I took the ramp for my lift and gently pushed it under the car till it contacted the tire to make sure it would go up on the lift and it's the same angle. I'm happy to make a measurement tonight. Mine is lowered about 5/8 inch I think.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearance on mine is at 4.5 inches. Measured at the most forward pointy part of the splitter on the side pieces with the center section not installed . Measurement is pretty similar on the side. Again mine is lowered about 5/8 inch.
Picture for reference points I am referring to.

ACR16.jpg

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This lovely lady is gone.

IMG_0650.JPG

Blue 06 convertible was traded in to Bill P. It has a happy owner in Georgia now, I talk to him every few weeks or so. Makes me feel good I know where she went and she has a good guy for an owner. He says he is keeping her forever.
Frank, I'm sure you can guess what is still in the garage with the ACR though. They make a nice looking pair.
Are we going to see you at the Crab Feast?

Last edited:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This lovely lady is gone.

Blue 06 convertible was traded in to Bill P. It has a happy owner in Georgia now, I talk to him every few weeks or so. Makes me feel good I know where she went and she has a good guy for an owner. He says he is keeping her forever.
Frank, I'm sure you can guess what is still in the garage with the ACR though. They make a nice looking pair.
Are we going to see you at the Crab Feast?

You made the right choice. :2tu:

Unfortunately I am not going to make the Crab run this year. You have no idea how disappointed I am, damn family obligations. Arghhhhhhh... :mad: