left rear went down in turn 1 at RA

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time at Road Atlanta recently until my left rear tire went down as I entered turn 1 (a reasonably fast right hander). I kept it on the track and all was good. I did end up with a little wheel well damage (from the tire) and a rim which is no longer worth using.

Does anyone have a single 18" rear rim (oem 5 star forged not cast) they are willing to part with?

Thanks in advance

Phil

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil....If you are going to track your viper more than 1 time a year, i would suggest a set of track wheels & tires...This way you will not have to worry about messing up your street wheels.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
..............Does anyone have a single 18" rear rim (oem 5 star forged not cast) they are willing to part with? Thanks in advancePhil.....

That should not be too hard to find.....lemme see.....

YUP ! 17 of em............ and we offer 4 NEW, lightweight forged track wheels under $1995

"Half Of All Advertising..............."

OP
OP
P

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil....If you are going to track your viper more than 1 time a year, i would suggest a set of track wheels & tires...This way you will not have to worry about messing up your street wheels.

Thanks Frank. I do have multiple sets of track wheels and tires. I didn't mess up my street set just one of my track wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte