Like to meet up with Viper owners at the Sahlens 6hrs of the Glen - June 30th

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just checking to see who might be going to the Sahlen's 6hours of the Glen races on June 30th? Will be in the Watkins Glen area and am going to go to the Daytona Prototypes/Grand Am race on Sunday and thought it would be fun to hang out with some fellow Viper owners. Drop me a note if you plan on going and would not mind an old man from Nebraska for company, ha.

Bill Pemberton
[email protected]
cell 402-677-5864

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay , so either no one is going or someone is afraid they may have to push an old man around in a wheelchair to see the action.
1. I am still ambulatory , so no sweat.
2. Promise to shower and brush my teeth before leaving for the track on Sunday
3. Will buy you at least one beer.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill...June 30th is a Saturday. That Sunday is July 1st. Maybe that has confused some folks. Mike

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Crap, now I will have more folks worrying about hanging out with an old man who can't remember even what day he will be there.

Okay, any Viper owners want to hang out or is anyone going June 1st --- I will be somewhere in the air on the 30th, sorry.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill...now I'm really worried about you. In the last sentence, you refer to "June" 1st...again, it's July 1st. But I think we all know what you really mean. I would love to join you as I live just east of Watkins Glen but I have to be in Utica, NY that day with the Mustang raffle car from the Northeast Classic Car Museum in Norwich, NY at the Munson Williams Proctor Museum annual car show. Otherwise, it would be fun to get together and meet in person. Thanks for the invite! Mike

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ha.Ha. ha ..................slow down on the typing. Yep, it will be July 1st and somehow this thread has gotten plenty of folks confused.

Thanks for the correction and sorry we can't get together, but hear the event you are working with is super worthwhile and alot of fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian R