One of the 50 2006 VCA Editions for Sale at Woodhouse.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many of you knew that Paul Greaser ( KC Region) passed away a few years back and his Viper recently found it's way to us. We redid all the fluids, fixed a few minor items and put on a brand new set of Michelin Super Sports. Just Sale Priced the car at $54,697 and for someone wanting a rare Coupe this one has a special place for many Club members. The Red with white stripes was done once before for the 2002 Final Editions and with a run of only 50 ,this one is much harder to find than the 360 Gen II FEs done.

Feel free to call or email me, as I am in a different position now , but assist with any Performance or Luxury Vehicles at our 18 Stores. I am kind of a go between ( Salaried) and it is fun to make sure all my old friends and customers get to the right Salesperson.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Concierge Coordinator of Luxury and Performance Vehicles
Woodhouse Auto Family
[email protected]
1-402-677-5864

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To give you an idea how well we went through the car , with tires and fluid changes, replacing some leaking gaskets, and a few other items we spent 4K, so no short cuts taken. Pretty common on a 14 year old car to have a few gaskets leaking a little, but most places just wipe them off or tighten things down -- we , of course, replace. Really nice Snake for someone and we still have shipping Nationwide at a fair price --- or I can still set you up with the Fly/Drive Program ( but you have to contact me as many are not aware of this ).