Lip Splitter for 2006 SRT, carbon fiber accents, trunk lip addon

Greg114

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone installed a lip splitter for the front end of their SRT? I'm looking for suggestions as far as supplier and ease of installation. I kind of want carbon fiber and I would also like to accent the side dams with carbon fiber, curious what would be best and where to get them. I see plenty of adhesive carbon fiber "look" but I'm curious if there are better options.
For the trunk I'd like to add the extension lip but I am curious how does it install? I have seen a couple of websites with them but they also state they are for the coupe version, is there a difference between the coupe and the roadster on that part of the trunk that would make the couple extension not fit?

Twinturbosd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most popular choice is “Autoform” Steve or maybe Mike? You looking for front splitter and side skirts along with rear “TA” spoiler. They have choices in finish and carbon “lay” …not true carbon, but looks great for the price…
There used to be a company out of Tennessee that’s hand makes carbon but ridiculous pricing … I’m about ready to order mine from Autoform:)

Good lucky

Attachments

• 5460B253-F832-46A4-B33D-4F6740A93308.jpeg
    5460B253-F832-46A4-B33D-4F6740A93308.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
G

Greg114

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm mainly just interested in adding to the look of the car. I don't track it and barely break a 100 when I do lay into it.
I will check out Autoform, thanks for that suggestion!