List of VIPER owners that want to Cruise together in PENSACOLA area from time to time

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets put our names and contact info here on this thread so that we can always contact each other and know who is around that want to DRIVE and do VIPER related things here in the panhandle..PLEASE don't put your name here if you keep your Viper in the garage and just look at it... WE want to DRIVE our Vipers and have some fun and good times celebrating our ownership of these AWESOME, Beautiful automobiles.........I will start out ....

Roy........1998 GTS (silver)......686-3836.......Milton, FL......Retired Military.......LET's ROLL.....:2tu: :usa: :drive: :drive: :D :eater:

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: List of VIPER owners that want to Cruise together in PENSACOLA area from time to

Roy,
Always ready to cruise…
Red/Silver ’02 and B/W ’97.
Pensacola (stuck in SoCal for now).
On the VCA daily.
See you in Oct.
jim

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: List of VIPER owners that want to Cruise together in PENSACOLA area from time to

You know I'm in. Would love to cruise anytime I can 305-3971

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I always look for a reason to drive the viper. Sign me up.

Kris. 2003 black SRT. 503-490-7370. Destin, FL. Active duty Air Force

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

:headbang: If you guys don't mind one (or more) from the Mid-South area, please send me a PM or e-mail ([email protected]) . I love to visit Pensacola area. (Was in Crestview / Milton area today on business). I'm tired of crusin with the local Corvette club. :bonker: :burnout:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:headbang: If you guys don't mind one (or more) from the Mid-South area, please send me a PM or e-mail ([email protected]) . I love to visit Pensacola area. (Was in Crestview / Milton area today on business). I'm tired of crusin with the local Corvette club. :bonker: :burnout:

OF COURSE.....give some onfo so we can keep intouch with you and any other Viper owners who want to join in from time to time.....thanks for your interest......:rolleyes: :headbang: :headbang: :drive:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy,
Always ready to cruise…
Red/Silver ’02 and B/W ’97.
Pensacola (stuck in SoCal for now).
On the VCA daily.
See you in Oct.
jim

Jim........looking forward to seeing you again anytime......trying to get some Viper owners together around here as since you left so has everyone else it seems........I have been all alone in the Viper world, ha.......stay safe.....Roy :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any one wanna get together this Saturday and Cruz to Destin or panama city or somewhere? lunch at ******* or something?

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Would love to cruise with you guys. Stuck in Afghanistan right now should be home in the next week or so!

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Would love to cruise with you guys. Stuck in Afghanistan right now should be home in the next week or so!

BE SAFE and contact me when you get here so we can all cruise together on some nice sunny days......:2tu: :headbang: :usa:

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I sure will Roy. Forgot to put my info on here....2008 SRT snakeskin green, 254-317-1103, Ft Walton Beach, prior Army, now GS. I should be home in a couple weeks, then the car should be in the garage a week after that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I sure will Roy. Forgot to put my info on here....2008 SRT snakeskin green, 254-317-1130, Ft Walton Beach, prior Army, now GS. I should be home in a couple weeks, then the car should be in the garage a week after that.

Thanks for serving and my bro in law is also now retired air force and there as a civilian....$1000 a day is plenty of insentive to be there for sure......he is going to pay cash for a nice new home when he gets back......keep in touch and be safe.....:2tu::usa:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for serving and my bro in law is also now retired air force and there as a civilian....$1000 a day is plenty of insentive to be there for sure......he is going to pay cash for a nice new home when he gets back......keep in touch and be safe.....:2tu::usa:

He is at Camp Leatherneck.....:headbang::usa:

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Excellent! I know exactly where he is. We will talk a little more when I get home. Also, had to correct my phone number! My finger got to fast when typing and switched some numbers, just the last four. I can wait to get my new baby in the garage! Then the cruises, its going to be awesome.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We are Cruzin this coming Saturday.......

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score

hey guys...would love to cruise when i can if you don't mind a member from South Alabama {baldwin county}. Work a lot so it would be hit and miss for me but would possibly be able to arrange my schedule to accomodate.

Larry......2009 gen iv...yellow w/black stripes coupe......Stapleton, AL....251/604-3050....contractor working too many weekends!

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:beer:
hey guys...would love to cruise when i can if you don't mind a member from South Alabama {baldwin county}. Work a lot so it would be hit and miss for me but would possibly be able to arrange my schedule to accomodate.

Larry......2009 gen iv...yellow w/black stripes coupe......Stapleton, AL....251/604-3050....contractor working too many weekends!

Larry....you and any other Viper owners from anywhere are always as welcome as anyone else.....It would be a pleasure for you to cruz with us.......keep an eye out for future cruzs and contact me anytime about starting a cruz on any upcoming weekend........thank you for your interest to get with us......My wife and I favorite color is Yellow w/black stripes........:beer: :2tu: :headbang: :usa:

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score

cool...i will be watching and thanks...Larry

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cool...i will be watching and thanks...Larry

Hey, I am going out on a limb but, we're you in the Pensacola area three or four weeks ago? I saw a yellow srt 10 viper cruise past the tin cow in downtown Pensacola.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason.....there is a yellow SRT 10 convertible here that is hard to get to cruz with us....,..a lady drives it most of the time....her husband works in the oil fields and gone alot'''' I have talked to them a few times......I invited her to cruz with us last week and she said her husband would not like it if he was not with her.........

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score

No it was not me. i do not know of any other yellow w/black stripe 2009 coupes in the area. Could be wrong though!
lp

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No it was not me. i do not know of any other yellow w/black stripe 2009 coupes in the area. Could be wrong though!
lp

We met at The Tail of The Dragon event in Tenn........I loved your Viper.....it is very very nice.......you had your son with you I believe.....we were in the 98 Silver TT Viper....my wife and I. :beer::2tu:

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Not I...I have not made it to that event yet. Hoping next year if work permits...I was at the Battleship in Mobile for the "Mopars at the Battleship" event when Brett came into town. lp

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

:drive::headbang:Guess what was dropped off at 0900 this morning and is currently sitting nice and dry in the garage!..thats right guys, she is finally here!:2tu:

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score

oh yeah...congrats. great color. i look hard at that color in grapevine texas when i bought mine!!

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:drive::headbang:Guess what was dropped off at 0900 this morning and is currently sitting nice and dry in the garage!..thats right guys, she is finally here!:2tu:

COOL.........now u can cruz over to our house so we can drool over it, ha.......:drive: :drive: :D :2tu: :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62