OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It was in a fresh water flood?

Yes it was in boston. Car was in the garage when there was a flash flood. The whole car was taken apart and every electronic box or switch was replaced even if they worked fine. Everyone who has one of my vipers knows that no corner will be cut and I go overboard on making them perfect.

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man of his word. Everybody seems to say that they replaced everything on the car when they sell something. BUT WHEN MATT SAYS IT,

You can sleep at night knowing it was actually done. I talked to him when he bought it and he went way over and beyond ot assure this car was perfect. If your gonna buy a car of this caliber and save some money due to its history, atleast buy it from somebody that did indeed do what they said.

Matt always gets props in my book and thats why I've dealt with him for many years and will continue to.

Todd

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it was in boston. Car was in the garage when there was a flash flood. The whole car was taken apart and every electronic box or switch was replaced even if they worked fine. Everyone who has one of my vipers knows that no corner will be cut and I go overboard on making them perfect.

I wouldn't have any problem buying a car that has been "compromised" from Matt.

As a matter of fact, I sent a friend of mine to Matt because he was looking for a TT Viper. Matt had a Gen 2 UGR car that is exactly what my buddy was looking for. Matt also offered to change the color for him.
My friend bought the car and will be picking it up in a couple weeks...:2tu:

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Always been fun working with both of you. Mike that UGR car is going to be wicked. Can't wait till that one is painted. Dave is going to make a great addition to the club.