literally dying to supercharge

tony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was my dream to buy a viper and i did it 4 years ago. 1996rt/10 white with blue stripes. I just love that car. my next dream was to put a super charger on it ,preferably a roe, i like the looks, but in june of 07 i was diagnosed with lung cancer ,after surgery and chemo i thought my life was pretty much over. After surgery i was told it was also in 1 lymph node out of 10, not bad, but not good.It is now february and im still around!!. my dream to supercharge is going to happen ,**** its whats driving me right now. im 41 years young and realize i have more years behind me than in front now with this cancer.
my question is does anyone of you guys have one for a 1996rt/10 for sale or were thinking about selling. if you do let me know. .I believe a gen1 roe will fit , the only difference is the wiring harness. i would even consider a paxton, i had one ,bought it from ebay,was shorted 550dollars worth of parts and it wouldnt fit my car ,The seller lied and assured me it would fit my car. any way i bought all the missing parts and sold it. what im saying is i want to supercharge dont have the money for a new one and are asking you guys to help! thanks for lisenting

tony

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
41...wow. Really makes ya stop and think (I'm 35). Fight the good fight Tony, don't let that **** beat you.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Tony, sorry to hear about your experience but stay positive and good things can happen. I also love that 96 W/B Viper. Hope to see pics with you and the supercharger installed before too long!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte