Look what the nice man delivered!

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
glad to see you switched from the aweful red viper to the much nicer (and faster) YELLOW viper!

Thanks, but actually I had a Blue/ white stripes 1st Edition. I never have owned one of the slower red cars.:D

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats, she's a beauty

watch the cold roads :( over the next couple of days

have to get used to your new avatar

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man what a SHARP looking car. Color scheme is perfect, wouldn't have it any other way. Are you going to powder coat those wheels or replace them? If you powder coat them black shoot me a message so I can see. I am contemplating purchasing a set from Jon but I want to see how they look on a bee in black.

Invite sent for the Yellow Fever group!

Here are some powdercoated 6 spoke wheels on a yellow Viper for ya.

You must be registered for see images

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How exciting was that! Wow! Bet you were on pins and needles waiting for the truck to show up. Congrats :cool:

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome buddy:2tu:

Very happy for you. Looks like the front aero is exactly the same from your photos. Did it come with an extension?

Can't wait to see it in person.

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, your Bumblebee looks fantastic!!! Must have been a thrill seeing it unloaded from the trailer for the first time. Enjoy and Congratulations!

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks awesome buddy:2tu:

Very happy for you. Looks like the front aero is exactly the same from your photos. Did it come with an extension?

Can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks Mike. Next C&C is Feb 6th I believe, if it's good weather, Brenda and I will go.

I don't think the ACR extension will fit on my splitter, but they do look close. Would be sweet for track days though.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wow, your Bumblebee looks fantastic!!! Must have been a thrill seeing it unloaded from the trailer for the first time. Enjoy and Congratulations!

Thanks, I was pretty excited that's for sure. Didn't even want to drive it, just stood there staring at the car:). Ringgold really knows how to do it right.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! I thought the wing was going to be a lot different - If it wasn't for everyone else's observations I'd have sworn it was the same wing!!!! Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it just to peek under the hood and make sure you didn't just repaint the FE to sucker the rest of us into a race ;)

As for slow red cars.....we'll see :lmao:

....don't take any corners and I'll be just fine :omg:

Beautiful car & and long, long deliberation process finally over. Get your 500 miles on her and then find the power band that lives above 4k - yee haw! I happy for ya!

....ADAM 12....we looking for a yellow go-fast with a Cessna wing on the back.... Careful out there. I've been hit with laser in your neck of the woods.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wow! I thought the wing was going to be a lot different - If it wasn't for everyone else's observations I'd have sworn it was the same wing!!!! Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it just to peek under the hood and make sure you didn't just repaint the FE to sucker the rest of us into a race ;)

As for slow red cars.....we'll see :lmao:

....don't take any corners and I'll be just fine :omg:

Beautiful car & and long, long deliberation process finally over. Get your 500 miles on her and then find the power band that lives above 4k - yee haw! I happy for ya!

....ADAM 12....we looking for a yellow go-fast with a Cessna wing on the back.... Careful out there. I've been hit with laser in your neck of the woods.

Thanks Eddie,

I guarantee no S/C under the hood:) No heatsoak issues for me on the road course this year!!!

Your red car is a beast for sure. I remember you were pulling my 650 rwhp FE on the straight at TWS:2tu:.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now it's time for 2:02s at TWS!!!! (possibly lower!) I'm up for a track day when the stars align and we both have a day off...at the same time ;)

Check you e-mail - new dyno #s are in! :omg::omg::omg: Look at the torque :omg::omg::omg:

Thanks Eddie,

I guarantee no S/C under the hood:) No heatsoak issues for me on the road course this year!!!

Your red car is a beast for sure. I remember you were pulling my 650 rwhp FE on the straight at TWS:2tu:.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Now it's time for 2:02s at TWS!!!! (possibly lower!) I'm up for a track day when the stars align and we both have a day off...at the same time ;)

Check you e-mail - new dyno #s are in! :omg::omg::omg: Look at the torque :omg::omg::omg:

Ya my times should be better this year...no run craps on this car:)

Wow:omg: Great dyno#'s. That is gonna be a scary ride @ the mile. Pretty close to 200 mph I bet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang