looking at buying an 08 SSG Coupe anyone in OHIO

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a great care and fairly tastefully modded. There are a few OH guys so I am sure you'll get someone local that can take a look. May also be a good idea to PM the owner if you know the SN and get some insight. To me the car seems a bit on the high side given the time of year/miles/year of car and so fourth. But its a great color combo.

Good Luck.

-Tim

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the original owner of that car. I tried to PM you, but I am restricted from sending PM's. I'm very active over at the VOA site, so feel free to contact me there....same user name.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viperwally I will be on that side of town on Tuesday the 28th. I have a appointment at1:30 so I could swing over there and do a walk around. I'm not an expert in body work or a mechanic but I am a picky bastard so I can tell you what I see. They do have a nice line up of cars there but are normally priced on the higher side. Let me know and I can possibly make arrangements.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link thats exactly the car Ive been looking for!

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought I would mention this to let you know I was told 08 with mileage is worth high 60's. An 08 with 8k miles for $73grand seems high from what I was told on the value of my 2010 striped coupe.
I have a 2010 with 375 miles and I would sell for a little less than 80k and my car is silver w blue stripe coupe and one of 3 made. It has
About $2k in clear bra too.
Sorry if I hijacked the thread but since it is not a Dodge dealer on the site didn't think it was bad to mention. If I offended anybody I am
Sorry and please delete this.

OP
OP
V

ViperWally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Na GTS snake your good I thought it might be a bit high as well, depends what kind of deal we can work out.

BRIAN Ill hit you up over there thanks man

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperwally, got your pm and tried to call the number you left and left mine as well in a pm call if you need to.
thanks
Bill

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is in the Cleveland area, some guys are south towards Akron and east side of Cleveland, I would try the other site as well for people near Cleveland....my $02, a little high especially this time of the year with snow and Ice on the ground.....should bring into play the winter effect...

rdutko

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it's always high at Marshall. Gives them room to negotiate. This car is however very cool looking. Offer them 50 and start the negotiation.

OP
OP
V

ViperWally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger and picked her up. There are alot of nice mods (cosmetic)on the car that they never listed. Plus short throw shifter. So far I'm loving the color and feel of the shifter. This car feels way different than my GEN III felt. :D

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ViperWally you want to sell that thing you must be sick of her by now? lol... enjoy in the hunt again but my problem is I don't know what I want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper